USPS is really fast.

I had someone from the US buy something from me on Sunday Aug 14.  I shipped it USPS first class mail with tracking and it arrived at destination on Aug 18.  I can't get something delivered from Vancouver to Calgary that fast, it usually takes a week and about 10 days to Toronto.  I sure envy US sellers with their fast and cheap mail service. 

fast shipping.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

USPS is really fast.

With the U.S.. it is quick. From Canada it is unpredictable, likely due to customs delays. I have had items from Northern Ontario arrive in California in 4 days and take 5 weeks to to N.Y. state 350 miles away. Generally 1 to 2 weeks with the odd item up to 3 weeks is normal.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

USPS is really fast.

@musicyouneed wrote:

I had someone from the US buy something from me on Sunday Aug 14.  I shipped it USPS first class mail with tracking and it arrived at destination on Aug 18.  I can't get something delivered from Vancouver to Calgary that fast, it usually takes a week and about 10 days to Toronto.  I sure envy US sellers with their fast and cheap mail service. 

Most of my tracked items to the U.S. usually take 4 business days, sometimes 5.  I don't know if that's because I live in the center of the country but very rarely have I had a tracked item take more than 5 business days and light packet, 5 to 6 business days -- quite often four.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply