User no longer registered on eBay?

Hi, so I recently bought myself a graphics tablet on eBay. About 5-6 days after being marked shipped, I got a notification from eBay saying that the user is no longer registered on eBay. I already paid for it through Paypal. How do I go about approaching this situation? The estimated delivery time is 3-4 weeks from now, so I was wondering if I should just file a claim for a refund now, or if I should wait until the delivery date to see if it arrives before filing a claim. If anyone has any suggestions about solving this, please let me know.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

@samg5447_sruqwba wrote:

Hi, so I recently bought myself a graphics tablet on eBay. About 5-6 days after being marked shipped, I got a notification from eBay saying that the user is no longer registered on eBay. I already paid for it through Paypal. How do I go about approaching this situation? The estimated delivery time is 3-4 weeks from now, so I was wondering if I should just file a claim for a refund now, or if I should wait until the delivery date to see if it arrives before filing a claim. If anyone has any suggestions about solving this, please let me know.

Does it have tracking?

If no tracking, then point waiting: open a case with paypal for INR and mention the seller is no longer registered on eBay.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Part of your Paypal dispute will be a recommendation that you Contact the Seller.

Your seller has been kicked off the site (eBay takes a couple of months to complete a voluntary closing of a selling account because; bees).

Don't bother contacting him. It won't go well.

Just tell PP he is NARU and ask to have your Dispute escalated to a Claim.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@samg5447_sruqwba wrote:

Does it have tracking?

If no tracking, then point waiting: open a case with paypal for INR and mention the seller is no longer registered on eBay.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Part of your Paypal dispute will be a recommendation that you Contact the Seller.

Your seller has been kicked off the site (eBay takes a couple of months to complete a voluntary closing of a selling account because; bees).

Don't bother contacting him. It won't go well.

Just tell PP he is NARU and ask to have your Dispute escalated to a Claim.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

not worry you're protected by moneyback garantee. open a Item no received case via resolution center. Don't let time pass.

Go to your purshase menu and select -resolve a problem-item not received.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Not worry you're protected by moneyback garantee. open a Item no received case via resolution center. Don't let time pass.

Go to your purshase menu and select -resolve a problem-item not received.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply