Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Buyer lying and open a dispute that item not as described

I sold 2 cell ph cases to a buyer and she open a dispute that my items not as described and reasons, item fake, not genuine and does not fit to the cell phone case i sold for and wants 100% refund. She is clearly lying just to get her money back as i...

FYI last few days some MIA "your eBay item sold" messages....

Some (3 so far) MIA email messages never received at the end of store items selling. Paypal messages and the "my ebay" stuff is all ok. This has happened in the past a few times over the last few years but it has been quite a while since I last remem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to opt out of GSP when buying an item?

I have bought something from a US seller and the GSP was listed. Once the purchase was made, the seller didn't know anything about GSP and was going to ship using USPS directly to Canada. How do I get the GSP payment refunded from Pittney Bows?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Avoid high postage costs that tend to be 'double-dipping'.

A store on ebay charges you for postage, you pay it, the seller receives it, and then the store writes the postage cost off as a tax deduction expense on his business. The store not only gets the full cost of postage but also gets double credit when ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

why has ebay taken funds from my account when I have agreements with the buyer to waite till my shopping is done end week 1 june and combine

ebay has removed funds with out my concent as i have made arrangments with buyers to wait and I would make one payment and have items combined in one shipping end week 1 june 13 you have violated my customer buyer arrangemt.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you wi...

Seller is unable to receive funds. Seller is unresponsive. What now?

I won a bid on an item on May 18th. I've tried to send payment but keep getting a notification that the seller is unable to receive funds. I have pretty much e-mailed them every day and have been ignored. Now what? Do I sit back and leave it or is an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought car (63 benz? advertised as restored show condition. When received it was poor condition. eBay says too old for warranty What to do?

Car listed as fully restored/ new paint/leather rtc. Claimed S show car. but when received Condition very poor. Hood cable broken/light don't work/heater box broken/dents side of hood/ tear in leather /shrinkage of dash leather/locks don't work. Etc....

Where's the feedback?

Hello! I know feed back is completely voluntary but it seems some sellers are getting a little lax when it comes to returning feed back. In two years I think maybe one seller didn't leave feedback and now in the last two weeks five or six sellers hav...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What should I do to fraud buyer refund them and lose my item.?

I am a honest buyer i always ship within 3days or i well have a small delay because i work alot but all my customers get what they payed for always but now i get this kid with a diffrent girl name on paypal and a boys names name on ebay. andi did sen...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold an item but buyer didn't pay and was unresponsive for 3 days. So I gave a second chance offer to other buyer - BOTH PAID!?

First auction winner unresponsive for 3 days so I gave the offer to someone else. Same night, auction winner decides to make payment and this morning the second chance offer also made payment. How do I refund the second chance offer? One would think ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Yukon

Greetings everyone,Today I had to ship a skateboard to the Northwest Territories and last month another to Nunavut. The cost was approximately 45-50$ for a 70$ item (Canada Post). Normally, my shipping cost is between 8 and 12$. I'm wondering what ar...

How do I get my monthly selling limit increased?

I Have two books I'm trying to sell that are part of a set but they are worth more than $1000 which is the starting limit imposed on me because this is my first time selling.

Shipping cost stated as $17.12 now they want min $60

I won an item shipping cost stated $17.12 paid instantly via paypal one week ago. Seller never collected paypal funs. Sent me an email saying canada post $60 canpar $108 and UPS $120 now wants me to choose and pay the difference. I have copied the li...

Trying to purchase LED panels some say 5X some say 10X does this mean that there are five or ten items in the package?

Some of the sellers indicate a 2x 48 smd led panel some indicate a 5x 48 smd led panel some indicate 10 x 48 smd led panel but when going to purchase it indicates you are purchasing one. Would this be one package of two, or five, or ten???? This is n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recurring unauthorized charges on a credit card

For the past few months, I've been getting small charges from Ebay on a credit card I have. The only problem is that I have no idea where these charges are coming from. I have automatic payments of seller fees set up to come out of my PayPal balance,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ZOOM!

I see so many complaints about the new format, etc. and I'm the type that usually goes with the flow and tries to adapt to any new concept. Guess I'm in one of those moods this a.m! Now here's my beef....and, granted it's not a "biggy" but I really h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how i track my shipment?

i purchase from ebay. i see a tracking# on my account. How i track the parcel?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I forgot to save an aution, the part never sold, I only know the sellor lives in Ebensburg PA, dosent look like a big town, store began b...

this is a pain in the a.., no pain no gain, I watched an auction , like millions , so I don't feel stupid, I forgot to save . Went on later with out signing ing in. saw it did not sell. signed in, Screwed, it will not let me back to the front end I n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.