ZOOM!

I see so many complaints about the new format, etc. and I'm the type that usually goes with the flow and tries to adapt to any new concept.  Guess I'm in one of those moods this a.m!  Now here's my beef....and, granted it's not a "biggy" but I really hate the the new ZOOM in on an item - it shows on the right side and you cannot manoeuvre like you used to.  O.K., that's it for the day.....I'm currently having a problem with the hotel near my apartment that has erected a very obtrusive floodlit sign that is "invading" my apartment.  Dealing with the hotel (who is lying to my face) and City Hall.  I'll go and have my second cup of coffee and that will calm me down - right!!:_|

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ZOOM!

Personally, I am liking the new zoom feature. My wife and I buy and sell stamps, and for that, it gives you a great look at what you are buying, even in a poor picture. I haven't tried it on other items that I buy, but I think it will be good, especially when looking for flaws mentioned ( or not ) in auctions.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ZOOM!

I hated it at first, and like the OP found it rather hard to control, but I'm trying to accept it, like so many other changes these days on eBay.  I believe online sites like the Bay and Sears have a similar feature, so it was probably inevitable.  I still prefer the previous picture set-up though. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply