Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how do you find reliable drop shippers

I have listed and sold on Ebay for several years off and on - my recent plan is to get more involved in a full-time way with eBay but am looking for reliable Dropshippers that I can use and that have a proven history in selling to eBay Sellers - can ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to send an invoice

I have an interested customer on an item that was previously up for auction and didn't sell. We have agreed on a price. Is it possible through ebay to send them an invoice directly or does another listing have to be created?Thanks

Extreme Mower Clutch 5215-89

Is this information is correct for this part #5215-89 Extreme Mower Clutches Warner ElectricSizes 1/2 belt pulley 5 3/4 across and 1 inch shaft size.

new seller, drop shippers

Hello all. I'm working on becoming an ebay seller and using drop shippers. I already know I need to be careful and believe I've found a few reputable companies.Does anyone have any thoughts and suggestions? Does this make shipping less of a headache?...

For multiple Light Pkts - PayPal vs Canada Post?

If I print 2 or more Lt. Pkt labels (at 3.79 each) on PayPal I am charged the 13% tax on each one. If I go to the Post Office and fill in my own CN22 then the total cost is over $5 and I don't have to pay the tax. Does anyone know, if I print my labe...

Where to purchase shipping stamps on eBay?

I'm looking to buy stamps in whatever denomination lower than our regular priced books of Canadian stamps ($0.85). For instance, if an item costs me $4.06 to ship, I usually use 5 stamps to cover the cost (.85x5) which is $0.19 more than what I would...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Viewing Font

I have a problem. When on the main eBay page the font and sizing are normal but when I move to the search and items they are 4 times the size. I am using Firefox. Anybody know how to to change the viewing size back.

express shipping fail

paid for express shipping and postal worker delivered it to the wrong address.even got signature.than they realized it wasn"t theirs wrote return to sender on it.the next day it came to me.I got lucky they could have kept it and said nothing.I would ...

Update desk Tracking #:1Z6E55000370398569 Carrier:UPACCEPTED TRANSIT DELIVERED Not true

The seller finally rsponeded: not to my many pleas for info; but to a case I opened by fluke. Soon I got a reply that the desk would come to me but on a different carrier. No explanation, no apologies and they were so nice to start with! Seem all the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pay half for the item now and the rest when I pick up

I recently won a bid for some speakers which listed Pick up only.My concern is that I pay for the whole item before hand and can not pick up the item afterward. I have asked the seller for their address and phone number but they are reluctant to prov...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't find items located in Canada

When I buy it is usually only items located in Canada and I have a number of searches set up that way. About an hour ago they all changed to include the USA - every one of them. So I went in manually - same thing. Then I changed the search to books l...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

when selling 1 ounce gold bullion from the RCM are pictures considered as intellectual property

I read that the Royal Canadian Mint charges $350.00 Canadian dollars to use the image of a gold 1 ounce coin because it isintellectual property, so is everyone selling a Royal Canadian Mint Coin paying this cost or are they just taking their chances.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When buying from the us, will all my charges be in my total price at checkout?

I hear people talking about import charges, and taxes etc. Will I be charged even more when my package arrives? Or would I have been charged at time of checkout?Also if someone wants to Explain global shopping program to me. That would be cool. Or I ...

Sales down?

I've been wondering if anyone else has had a bad April/May in regards to sales? My main line of items is fishing related, and April/May/June/July are generally my strongest months. Over the past few years my selling percentage is highest in these mon...

EBay pulls CANADIAN ITEM SAYS GOVERMENT ID YET LETS FRANCE AND UK SELL THE SAME THING

Why does EBay pull CANADIAN ITEM SAYS US GOVERMENT ID YET its a USA ARMY MEDAL that is being listed.... No id or picture is listed its just a ARMY MEDAL with no name and it is real. YET EBAY LETS FRANCE AND OTHER COUNTRIES THE SAME THING. I called eB...

I bided to high

I bided on a item for 75$ , I made the mistake and biding 7,500$ can you correct this for me

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

search result not working right?

so I was looking to see as I would of expected to sell more but haven't .. Epic blu ray321344922249 When I type in epic blu ray or just epic is comes up but when I refine to Blu ray it is gone with the wind .. Blu ray is in title ,in ebay generic ite...

how can I add categories to my ebay store?

I've recently started up my own Ebay store but am not able to create store categories. The links don't permit me to proceed. Is there something else I have to do so that I can add some categories asap? Right now everything is simply listed under "Oth...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.