VENDOR WILL NOT COOPERATE IN CLOSING AUCTION

9oaks
Community Member

I purchased an item from an experienced vendor over three weeks ago and have tried to pay several times. Ebay wont let me as the vendor has not posted shipping costs. I have emailed the vendor many times with no response. Suspect they must just be very busy but at some point this nonsense must come to an end. Any thoughts? Please and thank you

9oaks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just to be clear, does the seller have a shipping cost on the listing for Canada?

If so, can you add that to the eBay invoice and pay?

Or have you received no invoices at all from either eBay or the seller?

I suspect the seller is not so busy as to ignore you for three weeks. He obviously doesn't want to ship to you.

He could have cancelled your purchase within a few hours of the transaction.

Or he could send you a Request for a Mutual Cancellation (your best bet) which allows both of you to leave feedback (and I can imagine the polite and factual feedback you would leave.)

Or he could start an Unpaid Item Dispute, giving you a Strike (bad for you) and preventing you from leaving that polite and factual feedback.

Or you could leave your polite and factual feedback now and move on.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

some sellers are quite rude when they dont ship to another country i have lots of buyers asking if i would ship to there country and how much,i always respond its not a big deal to a seller to at least give a respones within 24 hrs,that is just plain rude in my books,only takes a minute to do that,just my opinion

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your responses. I have not received an invoice from ebay or seller. The auction indicates that they will ship to Canada and i have bought from them before. Usually they send an invoice after auction with shipping costs. Might try the feedback route
9oaks
Message 4 of 4
latest reply