Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Feedback Questions - Retaliatory and Otherwise

The one thing, if not the only thing that frustrates me about the eBay is the feedback system. Sellers who will wait till the buyer leaves feedbacks to leave feedback themselves. If someone pays me quickly, they have every right to receive feedback f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ottawa to Ogdensburg for USPS Mailing

I am contemplating a weekly run (possibly more often in the future) of packages to Ogdensburg for mailing through the US Post Office. If you are interested please contact me. Michael

RE: Discussion with eBay Canada Country Manager: Thur. July 20 @ 2PM ET

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Go and read the thread -- it says if you have questions to post in 'this thread here' but the THREAD IS LOCKED. How do we post our questions to a LOCKED THREAD? Jeez. Here's a suggestion/question: - If you want MORE AUCTIONS, why don'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYER WANTS A REFUND .what are my options.?

I had a buyer purchase a vending machine from me.Now after 2 weeks they decide they want to return it .Because they say its leaking water.(which any cooled machine has a drip tube for condensation and it goes into a tray to evaporate. THEY PAID WITH ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS.ca vs. eBay UPS Online

Hello everyone. As all PowerSellers, I'm always looking for ways to provide the best service at the most economical cost, without creating a lot of work for myself in the meantime. While shipping an item to California, we noticed that using eBays onl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ordering Shipping Boxes and Shipping supplies?

Anyone here knows where within Canada to order shipping boxes cheap except Staples / Office Depot? I used to order boxes from Staples, but they don't have much choice on sizes....they are either to big or too small..

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

possible scam by seller...what can i do?

bought a item and paid via western union m/o (sellers request) seller is slow and unresponsive and super rude to me. I asked for a full refund. he said no problem and will refund me with his neigbors paypal as he has no account. we do the mutual auct...

New powerseller

Hi everyone! Just wondering if this new logo will attract new buyers and increase sales.

Opening a second account

I've read many sellers here say they have a second Ebay account. They use one for buying and the other for selling. It sounds more than sensible to me and yesterday I tried to open a second account for buying only. I was signed out of my current acco...

Question about shipping

Hi every powerseller, Which shipping service you are using now? Which shipping service I can stop and call it back? Recently, lot of buyer want to ship the product to unconfirmed address. I tried canadapost with the tracking number, they can't stop i...

BIDPAY vs PAYPAL?

I hear BidPay is back on board with ebay? I used to use them with no fees incurred for sellers when buyers sent Western Union Money orders. Is this still their system (money orders) This was great for sellers. OR do they have an account where they ho...

Canada Post Discontinues eBay Powerseller Program

Hello all. I just received a letter stating that Canada Post is discontinuing the eBay powerseller program they have. Their excuse is so they can 'focus on making eBay's online shipping solution an even greater tool for eBay sellers' Well-- there you...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Share your thoughts: June 19 SIF to Auction Free Listing promotion

Hello, Hope everyone is well. Once again, I am hoping to get some input from you all regarding the most recent June 19 SIF to Auction Free Listing promotion. Some questions I had include: -Were you aware of this promotion? -Did you take advantage of ...

How do you charge taxes to Canadian buyers?

Hello everyone. Just a simple question. How do you charge taxes to Canadian customers? When I got paid with Paypal all my customers just pay GST only, even if I tell them to pay provincial taxes within the same province, they don't do it. Is that bec...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

International money transfer and paypal

Hi there, I'm new here. My situation is a little complicated but I'm sure I'm not the first to have to deal with that. I'm selling musical instruments for a manufacturer located in UAE. The manufacturer have to collect the payment before shipping the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finally an option other than Canada Post!

Hello everyone Well, after some searching I finally found a company that can help some of us out. Some of the smaller sellers may need to band together with each other to meet their minimum requirements and I'm even willing to somehow personally work...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Trust and Safety Department Doesn't Care?

Just curious if anyone had any ideas regarding this matter of mine. Over the past month, I've been reporting a user, yaton6262 for listing way over 10 identical items (Sony 2GB Memory). I have send the regular listing reports and also have typed up a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYER TRYING TO BLACKMAIL ME TO SEND $25...

I just received this email and I'm just wondering what I should do about it. Is he breaking any ebay rules? Which ones? I just received this item and I have to say that I am rather unhappy about it. It did not come in a Swatch Skin box (I own other S...

NEW PAYPAL CANADA..ANYONE HAVE ANY SCOOP??

Hi Gals and Guys, Just wondering if anyone has any scoop on the new paypal Canada? Will we still operate pretty much the same way?...My slight concern is that I have a good thing going emptying my account weekly into my US based RBC Centura account a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal refund policy

Hi all want your advice, as of late i am recieving a number of complaints with buyers not recieving thier packages. and of course paypal does thier horrible job of protecting the buyer rather then the seller. these complaints have been coming more of...

Canada Day 5 Free Listings Promo

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is ready for the Canada Day Long Weekend. To help you celebrate this year, eBay Canada is running a Canada Day 5 Free Listing promotion from July 1 through to July 3. Please read below for more details. Happy Canada Day! ...

Advice needed regarding Egypt

Someone just bought a large, heavy item, and they are apparently in Egypt. I am a little concerned, because they have hidden feedback, and wrote the following message: "HI -- pay pal dose't do business in EGYPT so if you please send to me your busine...

More weirdness with CP/Paypal shipping

Every international small packet that I've processed today (4) has generated an email like this: Alert ID: ##49722## ************************ la version française suit ************************* Dear R***n K***r, Canada Post will be processing a shipm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reduced GST beginning tomorrow?

So now we only need to collect 6% GST? Does it begin tomorrow? I'm just double checking before I revise all my listings.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need some help please

Does anyone know if there's a way to get rid of the old Bidpay banners on my listings. I never got rid of them when Bidpay shut down. I've always just relisted my auctions. Now that Bidpay started up again I signed up and now I have 2 Bidpay banners ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.