Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Drop Shipping

I am considering using a drop shipper for my new fine Jewelry I want to sell. Is there anyone in Canada or USA that has used a drop shipper and what was your experience. Thanks Powderpuff888

where to get a template

Just wondering where some of you get your templates from? Also does it increase sales?

Paypal Transaction on hold

A guy that sent me $2,000 and his paypal transaction is on hold as he is a new paypal customer. Paypal told me he needs to send in, pay the invoice to get the 4 digit code or I have to wait 14 days. is this common?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

10 Cent Listing Day tomorrow

10 cent Listing Day June 19, 2006*** When is it? Starting Monday, June 19, 2006 at 00:00:01 ET (12:00 AM plus one second on June 19, 2006) and ending that same day Monday, June 19, 2006 23:59:59 ET (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). How does it work? Insert...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

any help about a Paypal confirmed address but no seller protection?

we shipped a item to a buyer, the buyer has Paypal confirmed address, we though it should be coverd by Paypal seller protection.since item value more than $250,Paypal require the package shipper can show the buyer signature online when do online trac...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice and comments please

Hi: I need some input on a recent situation. We sold a PVR (like a tivo unit and about the size of a VCR) on April 1. Total cost with shipping was appx. $180. We stated in the ad that if PAYPAL was used, the item had to be shipped to a confirmed addr...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worth it to open an Ebay Store??

Hi Everyone... I'm a new powerseller and I basically run 25 auctions constantly for the craft supplies I sell. I was looking into the possiblity of opening an ebay store and I'd love some feedback! First, Is it worth it? I notice that it is cheaper t...

Beware all Canadian PowerSellers

Recently, I found a lot of fraud buyer(new account or 100% feedback account) to ask to ship to oversea, UK, Germany, or other ... Beware!! My experience: case 1. the buyer got 138 feedbacks with 100% score. those score was last year, he didn't buy an...

Share your thoughts: Sunday's SIF promotion

Hi everyone, Yesterday (Sunday, May 28th), eBay Canada ran a new type of promotion: members who moved Store Inventory format listings to Auction format would receive a credit to his/her account for the full value of the Auction format insertion fees....

Urgent ! - a guy in romania asked me to send item to unconfirmed address

Hi, My friends, I got an email here - ----------------------------------------------------- hi, xxx I decided to buy the unit. Please note that my confirmed address by PayPal is from Turkey but shipment will be done to Romanian address(also written b...

Boxes to share

I have excessive supply of used shipping boxes mostly 12x9x4 and 12x9x6. If anybody care to pick up feel free to e-mail. Our office on Oakville/Missisauga area, Ontario. Anatoly

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

PowerSeller - Recognition of Outstanding Achievement

Hello to all Powersellers, Do Canadian PowerSellers receive a certificate of Recognition of Outstanding Achievement ? (by mail) If so after how long and to which category does it apply? I know the US PowerSellers do get one. Also feel free to post an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it better to list in US$ price?

Hi, All, I have a simple question here: Currently I'm selling digital FTA receivers, since I list all items in CAN$, so almost all my buyers are canadians, do you think I can attract more US buyers by listing in US$? Actually the benefit of listing i...

Got my free CP shipping pack ...

The 'scales' are pretty bizarre, kind of a what the abacus is to the calculator :^O The idea is cool, but more thought should have been put into the contents - 3 (yes 3) plastic label pouches, 3 plastic bags and a measuring tape. I'll use the measuri...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING TO BRAZIL - Any alternatives?

I am starting to get a lot of customers from Brazil and I am quite happy about it. However, their postal system is somewhat unreliable... Shipping Small Packet Air with Canada Post to that country, I have a really high amount of complaints that the i...

20 cent Insertion Fees tomorrow.

***20¢ Auction-Style and Fixed Price Listing Day Tomorrow, June 8th*** June 07, 2006 | 05:00PM PST/PT As a special offer to our sellers, we are pleased to announce a one-day promotion for www.ebay.com and www.ebay.ca where the insertion fees for Fixe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Moneybookers.com good to Canadian sellers?

hi, i am new to moneybookers.com, just registered an account yesterday. I heard that moneybookers payments are non-reversible, not like paypal....it sounds good to me as a seller. Have any one tried to withdraw money from moneybookers to local canadi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Pulse. Is it useless?

We like to see what is selling, but lately, the pulse (both on .ca and .com) seem to be featuring nothing but "Make money" schemes. All seem to be by the same few sellers, and I just cannot see e-books being the most popular thing to be watched. I wo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for someplace to buy shallow boxes..

Ideally, around 12" x 9" x 3" or so. Finding these online is a giant PITA, so I'm hoping someone has a regular supplier that could use some more business Located in Vancouver, so within BC would be ideal. Anyone?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a problem with Categories in eBay Stores?

Hi. I am just begining to start selling Airsoft (BBs and Accessories, not the guns) as well as Paintball supplies. I had several items listed in the 'Other' category for a few months and am now dedicating a whole category to these. I changed one of m...

PayPal Online Shipping Hassle

Hi everyone. I use PayPal online shipping for all my shipment needs as it is fast, convenient, and better then standing in the line at the Post Office. I send a lot of items which are the same thing, same weight and dimensions almost everyday to the ...

Bidders that go crazy

I guess I should be happy with this situation but I sometimes wonder where peoples heads are. Do some people have more money that brains? Here's what happened...I had an item for sale at a starting bid of $49.00 and Buy it Now $55.00. It sold for $10...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

labelopes

How do I go about getting free labelopes from Canada Post? Thanks for your help rik golfing in style

Problem with Paypal/Canada Post Shipping

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem? For the last 2 days I have been unable to generate shipping for International Airmail Small Packet - I get an error message The Shipment Option you have chosen is invalid. Please verify the amount you ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.