View Order And Shipping Address On Same Page

Is It possible to see all your orders and shipping addresses on the same page, as opposed to clicking on "view order details" or going through Paypal to print the postage.  

I am looking for somewhere to copy and past the addresses to my Avery label making program without going to a new page for each address ( I am sending Canada Post Lettermail)

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: View Order And Shipping Address On Same Page

i dont think lettermail can be printed,have to go to post office.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just want the address, nothing else, I'll add the stamps myself.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

"i dont think lettermail can be printed,have to go to post office."

????

Lettermail and letterpost can be dropped at any red post office box near you. You only need to affix the correct postage and mail it.

As far as making labels to address the envelope or package, I use Avery 05160 labels (30 to a page).

From the "sold" listings, I select "View Sales Record" in the right column (Actions) then click on "Move >>" which copies the buyer's mailing address to the box.  From there, it is a simple "copy and paste" operation to the label page (I use MS-Word, labels), then print.

Fort added clarity, I bold the postal code or ZIP or country for overseas buyers.

Have been using the same easy system for as long as I can remember.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Pierre, what you describe is how to do this in eBay Selling Manager (basic or Pro).  The OP may not be subscribed to SM or SM Pro.

Since the OP talks about PayPal or eBay Order Details for the source of the address, it seems that they do not have SM or SM Pro.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I would use the PayPal address on the PayPal payment and not the eBay Order Details page. It is possible the buyer has more than one eBay ship to address and is using it as the primary shipping address to purchase the item. Also the PayPal account can have more than one shipping address that the buyer selects.

The eBay Order Details page should be the same as the PayPal payment address. I never use the Order Details page so I do not know if it is ever different than the the PayPal payment address. But I do have free eBay Selling Manager for years and on 3-4 sales, the eBay Selling Manager page had a different address than the PayPal payment address.

I usually check with the buyer if there is a difference to make sure the correct address is used. The PayPal address has always been correct. It seems like one in 250-300 sales have a different address. I have not seen this in quite a while now so maybe there is no problem anymore.

I once had an item purchased from someone in the UK about 3-4 years ago. I noticed after shipping that the PayPal address was not the same as the eBay Selling Manager address. Different cities.  I contacted the buyer who explained that he had all items shipped to his work address (stored in PayPal) and not to his home address (eBay registered address) because there was no one home during the day if a package needed to be signed for or to take in the package to prevent theft on his doorstep.

As for a quick way to copy the address, just copy and paste one by one as far as I know.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply