WHY DOES EBAY "REFUSE" TO HELP, "BUYERS" WHEN PAYPAL IGNORES AND BLOCKS OUR ACCOUNTS???

FOR OVER 5 MONTHS NOW, STILL PAYPAL ACCOUNT BLOCKED, THEY SAY, "TO MUCH" ITEMS NOT ARRIVING, SO CALLING ME A LIER AND CLAIMS AGAINST ME, THIS IS ILLEGAL ACTS BY PAYPAL, I DO NOT RUN THE POSTAL COMPANIES,!!!

I NEED MY ACCOUNT RESTORED BUT EBAY DOES NOT HELP "CLIENTS" ESPECIALLY THE "SELLERS" SINCE EBAY HAS AN "OBLIGATION" SINCE THEY ONLY USE PAYPAL.... NOTHING ELSE, SO PAYPAL CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT AND YOU GET **bleep**!

THE SELLERS GET AWAY WITH THEFT AND BUYERS GET CALLED LIERS, THIEVES, ETC... 

SO PAYPAL, IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DO NOT GET ITEMS, THEN YOU HAVE TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LOOSE MONEY!!!

IF THERE WHERE ANOTHER, I WISH SOMEONE WOULD OPEN ANOTHER WAY TO PAY, TO PUT "PAYPAL" OUT OF BUSINESS FOR LIFE..............!!!  JUST LIKE THEY SAY WHEN THE BLOCK YOU ACCOUNT DUE TO LIES FROM THEM AND SELLERS, FOR LIFE!!!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

WHY DOES EBAY "REFUSE" TO HELP, "BUYERS" WHEN PAYPAL IGNORES AND BLOCKS OUR ACCOUNTS???

so true paypal screws over lots of innocent ppl over this stuff its happened many times to me as well ebay needs to get there act together .

I have been getting ripped off from a seller on here refusing to give me refunds for items I already paid for and he then cancels my purchases and opens unpaid cases on me in hopes of getting my account banned so he can keep my money without shipping any items that have been paid for disgusting what ebay and paypal let these crooks get away with

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ok-- Why are you not receiving your purchases?

If the problem is with many different sellers (their location is not relevant) then your problem is local not eBay. Or Paypal.

Have you considered renting a PO box if your mail is not arriving securely?

Have you spoken with the Postmaster at your local PO (not the outlet the 'real' Post Office)? If there is an ongoing problem with a route or a worker the PM needs to know or she cannot act.

Have you reported thefts to your local police and been given Report numbers? While this would have little immediate effect, the police can't act on thefts they are not aware of.

In the short term , BEFORE bidding, you can ask the seller if she will accept an International Postal Money Order. Many won't, but it is entirely 'eBay legal" for a buyer to offer this, although a seller cannot demand non-electronic payment.

You should also know that a few sellers accept credit cards directly and a few offer other payment services like paisapay. This is acceptable to eBay as well.

Paypal finds you too expensive to keep as a customer. In the same way, many sellers may have your bids blocked automatically.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

toywizards'I have been getting ripped off from a seller on here refusing to give me refunds for items I already paid for and he then cancels my purchases and opens unpaid cases on me in hopes of getting my account banned so he can keep my money without shipping any items that have been paid for disgusting what ebay and paypal let these crooks get away with

There is information missing here.

Did you receive the items? In an Item Not Received Dispute, with either eBay or Paypal, the seller must prove Delivery (not shipping) or the buyer is refunded in full. If the seller does not do this, PP will and then go after the seller for their money.

If a seller opened a UID against you, all you have to do is give the transaction number from PP showing that you did pay and the seller refused the payment.

He loses, you win. He either ships or you get your money back. (Tip, go for the money and find a different seller. )

Look not only in your PP account for the refund, but also in your credit card account. If you back your PP with a cc the refund goes there not to PP.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

<< OVER 5 MONTHS NOW, STILL PAYPAL ACCOUNT BLOCKED, THEY SAY, "TO MUCH" ITEMS NOT ARRIVING,>>

Ah, that means you are filing for refunds prematurely and have done so to such an extent that ebay/paypal have had to put a stop to this behaviour.  Well, I'm glad to see the system is working, then.

The reason that ebay 'refuses to help buyers' is because you have demonstrated you are not so much a buyer as a petty thief.  Items rarely 'go missing' in the mail.  They do, instead, often take a much longer time than expected to arrive.  

If, however, you have a credit card you can use it to purchase items on ebay at the checkout.  For this you do not need a paypal account.  But if you try to file false chargebacks with your card company you will soon find your user privileges revoked and your credit rating obliterated beyond redemption.  Card companies are even stickier than paypal.  

Choose your sellers more carefully, -- meaning stay away from Asian scammers -- and when you buy online be willing to wait for the item to arrive.  Paypal allows nearly 6 months to file a claim for 'not received' and card companies have similarly long timelines.  There is no excuse for impatience and it can ruin your purchasing ability.

If you ever get reinstated I hope you have the wisdom to behave more wisely. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

<< I have been getting ripped off from a seller on here refusing to give me refunds for items I already paid for and he then cancels my purchases and opens unpaid cases on me in hopes of getting my account banned so he can keep my money without shipping any items that have been paid for>>

This would never be allowed to happen, not as you have described it.  If the problem is as you say, use the Help & Contact link at the top of the page, find the Contact Us at the bottom, and click your way through to a phone number and pass code.  Calmly and politey report it to ebay.  If this were truly happening as you say, it will be halted at once. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply