webbp1
Community Member

WHY IS Zero insertion fees on 100 auction-style listings per day NOT WORKING

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Not working for me either.

Might be working on a couple of my other sites, but since eBay doesn't give you a tally of how many free listings you have used up, it's hard to tell.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

There is a known problem with the .ca portion of the free listings that's being addressed at this time.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have the same problem in Canada, today I tried to use it but charged me all.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I had the same problem. Listed 100 items and they came out of my store subscription account rather than the promotion. I called customer service and they said I had to go into sell items and list items 1 by 1 using the online listing function. For a seller with a few thousand items this is a useless waste of time and not much of a promotion.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

EEK to this site and it's coding!
Dr. Note.
I don't have a store, did on my older site, but since there are so many free listing sales on .ca I don't see the advantage.
Nice if they had a store category between the 500 and 2500 because 1,000 is where I like to keep my count at.

The 100 free is working today in the bulk relisting as well as one at a time.
I suspect that if I had listed anything yesterday the fees would have been credited to my account, but I didn't want to take the chance.

Listing one at a time is what I tried as soon as I saw the tally at the bottom of a bulk listing form. That didn't work btw.
There is a nice little pile in my saved drafts from my checking through out the day.

That one at a time routine can get very mind numbing. I did that for all the live listings to check the little box for them to re-list automatically . Only missed 7 out of 400. Not bad for this dyslexic.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Does anyone have any idea if we'll be credited back the listings that were supposed to be free?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply