Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Selling Manager Problems

Since I started using the selling manager feature it made my life so much easier. I don't sell a lot but I loved the features. I'm now having a few problems. 1. When I go to print shipping label and sign in to paypal, print my label I go back to my e...

FedEx Shipping

I had mentioned in our thread about the CP strike that I had began shipping my larger packages with FedEx during the strike. Many of you emailed me for the contact info for them, and I believe several of you have now signed on with them too. Just wan...

Final value fees on shipping for multiple items

Hello; Just checked my invoice and am being charged fvf on shipping for each item when 5 items sold to one person and I could ship at reduced rate within Canada and U.S. How do I get a refund on these crazy charges...charged .90 x 5 instead of just ....

Who would love to crunch numbers for me??

Here's the deal., I'm trying to re-vamp what I call my LPFP (Lowest Price for Profit) chart and figure out my new listing (Buy It Now) prices. I will provide my costs on the items I'm just hoping someone would be willing to calculate the rest (fees e...

Serious address bug for ebay paypal payment

If your the address on your paypal payment has 2nd line (i.e 123 road name, Apt 456), the 2nd line "apt 456" is missing in your Paypal payment details now. You can still see the "apt 456" in your ebay order details. If you use your paypal payment det...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

1s and 2s during the postal disruption

I had read a mesaage from Ebay that they were going to takes steps to protect Canadaian sellers from 1s+2s regarding shipping times during the recent Canada Post labour disruption.I notice that I was given a 1 for delivery time recently,although I ca...

P.O. boxes vs street address

Isn't ebay and Paypal against a seller having a P.O.box #? Are they not more for a user havng a street address? I do know that someone living in a rural area mostly have a P.O.box #.

Shipping options available to eBay.ca sellers

Hello eBay.ca Sellers, Our issue is eBay.ca shipping options: We find out that FedEx shipping option is not available to our eBay.ca listing - do not why? UPS shipping option NEVER WORKS - we did many UPS account reset but NEVER WORK, and as we all k...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer never paid closed case now she wants her items

Hello, I recently closed a case because the person never paid. Now she would like me to send another invoice and possibly retract the closed case so its not on her account. Is this possible? Thanks for your help

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Non-Performance

As fallout from the 99 cent and Free Auctions, we are seeing a lot of complaints about sellers who refund rather than ship items that did not meet expectations. Meanwhile, the Seller Non-Performance dispute link has disappeared. As a seller, I believ...

This may level the field for some Canadian sellers ....

eBay Fulfillment: http://blog.auctionbytes.com/cgi-bin/blog/blog.pl eBay Tests Fulfillment Service to Speed Delivery Time from China By: Ina Steiner Wed June 22 2011 21:13:39 eBay is rolling out a new fulfillment service for sellers on eBay.com, as f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blackthorne question

Is it correct that Blackthorne only works with .com and not .ca? Bernie

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quotes not working again, no preview and..

These boards are frustrating. I can't seem to quote anyone today and preview isn't working. Plus normally if I start to write a post but then cancel it, I am taken back to that topic. It isn't doing that today either.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long should unsold items remain available?

When the postal disturbance started, I put all the items in my niche account (reallynicestamps) into Ended. I just went to relist them all and there they were-- gone! I thought I had 90 days? eek eek eek eek eek.

Bulk Edit Handling Time

Is there any way to change the handling time for all listings or do I have to do it one by one? I'm using the Sell Your Item form. Have looked and looked and can't find where I set it in the first place. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

NDP Filibuster

All the CP Strike threads are so long, I just thought I would start a new one with what I heard on the noon news. For the benefit of those who did not catch their local news, the NDP have stated that all of their 103 MP's will speak for 10 to 15 minu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP Strike

My Canada Post guy today says that his contacts in Toronto are confirming a 99% chance of a strike on this Thursday. So many parcels shipped by CP over the last few days may be held in limbo for however long the strike lasts. How many of you are putt...

CUPW strike

How is the CUPW rotating strikes affecting you as a seller? It has slowed my listings down and hope it will be all over soon!

Cool!

Did you know that Google Translate also lets you listen to the pronounciation? Too cool!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Foreign Transaction Fee"

Hello, I have recently been given Powerseller Staus on eBay... yay! I have a issue come up today that I have never experienced before. I use Paypal Virtual Terminal to process credit cards off eBay and on eBay.com. I have linked my paypal payments pr...

I'm so ANGRY...Shipping Outrageous!

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I am posting on the right board I am looking for your expertise regarding outrageous shipping charges. I purchased an item from the US the shipping charges posted were $78.66 when I recieved the item the shipping charges ...

I will try using UPS instead of CP due to strike! but...

I too placed my ebay store on vacation for this possible strike with Canada Post. But I mostly sell outboard parts new and used and guess what, Im in my prime time. It's easy to say to wait it out but im loosing big money, and I know I'm not the only...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer Service Level

hi all, I have a situation. One of my buyers cancelled the order, and the Professional staff at resolution center jumped the gun and refunded the buyer. Because i forgot to update my paypal account on file, i have never received the notification, and...

Here's a real scam, from China.

How do you get free samples from Canada? Well, the dude started by buying 5 items all at once saying it's for sample testing and will buy lot more (red flag), provide an address that's so long it won't print by paypal shipping, politely stating that ...

HOCKEY

GO VANCOUVER

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales are down, how too advertise Ebay store? Adcommerce.

We all remember Adcommerce that was cancelled in January I beleive. Well I have a confession... I miss it! That program increased my sales on my ebay store drastically. I'm now selling approximately 40% of what i was last year for March, April, May. ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are listing pics free?

We have been using Auctiva to list and store pics but will likely be changing to Blackthorne Pro soon and hosting pics on eBay. Am I correct in the assumption that pics are "free" when one has a store subscription? Also, does 1200 x 800 px size make ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings with calculated shipping

My international sales came to zero, I thought that high Can $ spook all my buyers but I started getting messages from buyers asking me cost for shipping. Today I checked all my listings with calculated shipping and they don't work to any country but...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.