War of Economics .. USA has lost EBAY proves it. Shipping from China, Hongkong and others is free

Its so funny its sickening.

The United States of America .. land of the free has lost the economic war.  Ebay has proven this time and time again.

Everyone on ebay in the US now charges a min of twenty dollars to send anything to Canada .. fine then we will stop buying from you

You are forcing Canadians to by from China .. I am sorry I have to ask .. are you stupid or just do not care about your economic situation?   Your in debt to China at over 17 Trillion Dollars .. now China has made agreements with just about every nation to drop the USA Dollar .. no more trading oil for the US dollar .. its now based on the Gold Standard.   Like it or not ..

Ebay is part of the problem .. all these items listed here I can just go to China dot net .. and buy them at less and have free shipping ..

Who ever has done this policy in America .. either are very stupid and do not see what has happened or ... they are doing this on purpose ..  Look at all the hidden charges at the boarder .. we saw this coming when UPS Fedex and others bought the customs out fits at the boarder years back .. and now .. boom .. RIP OFF CITY ...

Do not tell me the price fixing is not there because it its in full view .. your destroying your country from the inside .. congratulations .. you have lost the war.

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: War of Economics .. USA has lost EBAY proves it. Shipping from China, Hongkong and others is f

Thats the problem ..

If your looking for a product ... most are made in China ... Some sold in the US or Canada . but made in China all the same.  If you buy from China .. its free shipping .. Canada buys from the US .. a min of Twenty bucks for most items .. were are you going to by from?  China.   

Now if the product is made in the USA or CANADA .. the quality is the same or better .. and shipping is Twenty bucks .. I will buy it.   But take a good look .. why should anyone buy a China product .. made in China from the USA when shipping is Twenty bucks?  I can get it with free shipping from China.     I find companies both on Amazon and Ebay doing the same thing ...  in the USA its about 20 to 60 percent less than in Canada .. then you look .. its free shipping within the USA .. and Twenty to Canada plus hidden fees from the border.    Same product .... maybe Canada should do this with its lumber , its oil , its non GMO wheat .... how does that sound?

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Re: War of Economics .. USA has lost EBAY proves it. Shipping from China, Hongkong and others is f

Not really ..

China sells through the sellers in Canada and the US .. thus ..One smart person has an ebay account from Canada or US.   This person then adds on there mark up .. of 20 to 100 percent .. then has the product shipped directly from China to the Canadian .. The smart ebay seller cost Free .. the poor sucker who bought the item ... had to pay 10 to 20 bucks for shipping ... free money for the smart seller ..

This also happens in the USA .. Ebay and Amazon ... its not all the people on Ebay or Amazon .. but its happening more an more.  Why not?  Why does anyone have to warehouse any produced when its made in China and China has free shipping to Canada and the USA?

Its free money .. its not creating a long lasting job that pays taxs to the government.   Tell me how many ebay sellers pay taxs to the US and Canadian Governments? 

These are not jobs ... its as bad as phoning into a Canadian Company or a US company ... talking to someone in the Philippians  or India .. the companies are now even giving English lessons in these country's to get rid of the accent so people think they are taking to the US or Canada ...  its a joke.  When you talk to someone about your account from another country .. there is no international law ... thus .. they can say or do what every they want .. and you the client get screwed.

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Wow .. another person that is looking down on those whom can not spell ..

Well played pointed nose.  

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

"Who am I .. a no buddy ."

I wasn't responding to you... you might want to paste the quote you are responding to in your reply.  Makes it easier top follow.

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Here is a funny one .. heart rate monitors ... Seven dollars from China with Free Shipping ... or .. I can buy it from an Canadian seller for 23 dollars and free shipping ... now that's funny

Message 25 of 27
latest reply

"but made in China all the same.  If you buy from China .. its free shipping .. Canada buys from the US .. a min of Twenty bucks for most items .. were are you going to by from?"

I buy from NA.

Because your odds of getting a poorly made copy of the similar item sold in NA increase when you buy from China. I'd rather pay more and reduce the risk of getting a bad item. You just don't know what you are getting directly from China.

Where do you buy from?

You have been harping about expensive shipping... are you buying from China to avoid that?

Message 26 of 27
latest reply

"heart rate monitors ... Seven dollars from China with Free Shipping"

You would buy a heart-rate monitor from China for $7.00? And rely on that to be accurate?

Now who's being naive?

Good luck.

Oh, and after your rant about the unemployment in Canada, which would you buy... the $7.00 one from China or the $23.00 from Canada?

Message 27 of 27
latest reply