We're hosting an eBay Networking Event - Greater Toronto Area

richardsdiscountbooks
Community Member
After meeting lots of nice sellers at the eBay training recently held in Hamilton, Ontario, we've decided to host our own casual event to allow eBay sellers to mix and mingle and exchange ideas. Details below. You can post questions in response here, or e-mail directly.

Regards,

Richard

Lighthouse Marketing

PowerSellers Richard and Andrea Strang (richardsdiscountbooks on eBay) and Lighthouse Marketing are hosting an eBay Networking Meeting in Georgetown, Ontario on Friday, May 21 at 7:00 PM.

If you are currently selling on eBay, come out and meet some of your fellow sellers in a casual, friendly atmosphere.

Sometimes we get so caught up in doing research, preparing listings, answering customer questions, processing payments, packing and shipping, that we lose sight of why we started doing eBay in the first place. Wasn’t it for the sense of community and fun we experienced when we first got started?

Come spend an evening chatting with other sellers about what works for you and issues that are unique to Canadian sellers, sharing stories about the buyers from heck, and networking with others that share your enthusiasm for eBay.

Drop in anytime between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM at the Halton Hills Cultural Centre (Georgetown Library) 9 Church Street, Georgetown, Ontario. We’ll have a high speed internet connection and computers so that you can show us your auctions and stores.

We’ll have refreshments, soft drinks and lots of FREE STUFF to give away!

Reserve a place by sending a $5.00 CDN payment via PayPal to info@lighthousemarketing.ca. This will help defray the costs of the venue and refreshments.

For more information visit www.lighthousemarketing.ca.
E-mail questions to info@lighthousemarketing.ca

Richard and Andrea Strang

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

karensvariety
Community Member
I received an email from you and think it is a fabulous idea. I can't get there but wish you all a great and informative time!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

carly@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi richardsdiscountbooks,

I am going to be away that weekend, but it sounds like it will be a great networking event. Please let me know how many Power Sellers are coming, and I can send some eBay goodies to you for the group to take home. Hope you can post some picture too, would be great to see the event in full swing!

Best,
Carly
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

richardsdiscountbooks
Community Member
I will post pictures after it's over. A great idea I hadn't thought of!

Thanks,

Richard
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Goodies!?!

Doesn't anyone in Vancouver want to organize a get-together? We could call it "Drinking for Goodies!"

Marty
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

richardsdiscountbooks
Community Member
Hi,

eBay Canada has sent me about 20 T-Shirts to give away, along with some other stuff. Thanks Carly, Tracey, Allison!

A reminder that this meeting is tonight, in case you wanted to attend.

Richard
Message 6 of 6
latest reply