What can I do if I didn`t receive item and refund (as was promised by seller) and 30 day passed?

I ordered 2 items (for my newborn babies) and never received them. I wrote seller asking tracking info. After some interrogation they promised to refund these items but never did. By the time I decided to get help from e-bay, I discovered that 30 days passed and I can`t do anything. And I am sure seller knew about this rule and just waited and wrote me messages with promises meanwhile. 

So, my question is - what e-bay do to protect buyers in such situations?

Ps. after 30 days passed seller stopped answer my mails.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What can I do if I didn`t receive item and refund (as was promised by seller) and 30 day passed?

@kingsbridgegarden wrote:

I ordered 2 items (for my newborn babies) and never received them. I wrote seller asking tracking info. After some interrogation they promised to refund these items but never did. By the time I decided to get help from e-bay, I discovered that 30 days passed and I can`t do anything. And I am sure seller knew about this rule and just waited and wrote me messages with promises meanwhile. ...

If you paid with PayPal open an Item-Not-Received case.  You have 180 days from date of purchase.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Paypal hides its Resolution Centre under Tools at the top of your account page.

You have 180 days from payment to make a claim.

You have 60 days from purchase to leave Feedback for the non-shipping seller. The most effective FB is calm and factual.

"Doohickey not recieved, refund promised but not sent" for example.

This does nothing to get your money back, but will warn future customers.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply