What happened to the size and colour options to refine a search?

They used to be listed on the left of the main page. Several options would be shown to refine a search, i.e., colour, size (clothing or shoe), etc.  They are no longer there and I've tried customizing and restoring defaults. They used to be there but recently they've dropped off.  Did ebay change something? Very frustrating as they were very useful.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

780musikboi
Community Member

this also happened on the mobile site... i thought maybe they just changed it because they want us (customers) to use their fashion application but even those options are seriously lacking to what was provided for general searches. For example if I am looking for a particular style of shirt I don't have the ability to refine brands colour style anymore 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

780musikboi
Community Member

(Just to add to my previous comment)...yes I realize that clicking the fashion button (on the full website) allows for a lot of refinement but there was even more options before and the mobile app has none of these

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

iloveshirts2012
Community Member

I think you can still access some of the features on the ebay.com site. They are no longer available on the ebay.ca site, however.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply