Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

MOAAS

There's a new search engine site that will not only direct buyers to eBay but to all the other auction venues as well including the free ones. It's called MOAAS for "Mother of All Auction Searches" I wonder how it's going to do for traffic?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Prove of shipping and delivery with paypal

How to prove shipping for Canada Post "small packet USA" to paypal? There is no tracking numbers, insurance or delivery confirmation, any idea how to close a claim made by US Buyer with confirmed address? :_|

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well, thanks, ebay for the .01 cent listing day ...

... even though I know I am probably leaving myself wide open here, since eBay-bashing has become almost compulsory these days Truthfully, it gave me a nice sales boost just when I needed it, and raises my next question: If eBay is such a stong propo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird Auction Count Chart Today

http://www.quotetracker.com/cgi-bin/cal.exe?EIND I can't imagine this occurring naturally. Must be some computer, or human, glitch.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identity Theft

Here's an article I picked up on CNET: By now, hopefully everyone is aware of phishing scams--cleverly designed e-mail and Web sites used to gain access to your financial logins and passwords. We've pretty much reached the level of sniffing those out...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Google Bomb for Sale

This listing may not last so you may wish to check it out ASAP. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=182&item=7143883886&rd=1

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone having Turbo Lister problems? INVALID PERAMETER?

The day before the 1/2 price listing day, ebay put out an update on turbo lister, obviously screwing up all my auctions, now turbo lister wont even open, Ive called powerseller support, forwarded to listing tools, went live help with listing tools, a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Powerseller menu in My Ebay

I remember there is something like power seller control center on ebay, something like application of contract price from Canada Post, but where is it? I remember i could access it by a link from a powerseller welcome email, but i forget where is the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have closed my eBay Store today

I have closed my eBay Store today and I am very happy with the decision. Last month's sales on the eBay store were a grand total $65! With the % of commission to eBay and a beautiful monthly charge of $15.95, I ended up losing more than $5 on this sa...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help taking PayPal logo's off our inserts

There comes a time when enough is enough and we are tired of loosing money and getting threats from our customers who use PayPal. Not only do we bend do give great customer service but to get customers after 3 to 7 days after the aucton has ended to ...

What a Year 2005 is starting out to be for me! NOT!

Ended 2004 with a great month of Christmas sales pushing me back to Silver PS level. Got my enthusiasm up and was anticipating a great 2005. At the same time eBay announces a fee increase and so does CP, still I have really good rates with CP so whil...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank you EBAY.CA !!!

I was very surprised the other day to see that Ebay.CA made a small purchase from my "regular" business today. I'm assuming it was supplies for the Ebay University Sessions. I was surprised that they didn't "have them sent" from San Jose, I'm glad to...

VAT - EU Purchases

I'm hoping someone out there might have an answer for me. Since I'm not a resident of the EU (or the UK) but I find stock from the UK, am I eligible to get the VAT back from my purchases? Has anyone out there done so? If you have I would like to hear...

Wacko buyer raising h*ll X-(

Aargh! I got a wacko on my hands! Here's the scoop. She buys 3 outfits. She goes thru my checkout, pays thru paypal. I ship. a few days later, she buys 3 more outfits. Nothing. 3 day reminder goes out, she responds saying she paid. I say 'NO, you pai...

• 58 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone in the same boat?? Becoming more and more difficult make $$ here

1) Most Canadian PS's pegged the pricing to U.S. competition. This was great when the US dollar was towering over our dollar. Now that the U.S. dollar is not as strong as it was, we are making less $$. Very difficult to raise pricing. 2) Canada Post ...

WOW! Finally a Power Seller!

Hi everyone! Just wanna say a big HI to all the Power Sellers! I just became one! Yes! YES! YES! Looking forward to learn how to take my business to the next level. I would like to thank ebay for their continuous support (Sometimes slow, but now I'm ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

VeRO NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Removed - VeRO Program~bad situation went WELL

Got This letter yesterday Dear (ebay@urbanhouseimports.com), **PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL REGARDING YOUR LISTING(S)** We would like to let you know that we removed your listing: 3879756484 Hitachi Digital DVD Camcorder DZ-MV550A - Awesome becau...

problem with "My eBay" - deleted items keep coming back up

Okay so it's a minor thing, but it's bugging me. Anyone else having items coming back up after deleting them from My eBay? Specificially, this is happening in the "Unsold Items" category. After relisting or "sell similar"ing, I delete these items to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Live 2005 Registration is now OPEN

The power of all of us has been enabled so registration is now open. http://www.ebay.com/ebaylive/ There is room for a promotional code. Is there one to use for PS? Elaine

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the USER ID of canada post auctions?

I used to buy stuff from Canada Post (lost mail) when they were using the user ID cpcauction . Does anyone know what the new user ID Is? That is SOOOOOOO Canada Post to have over 1000 feedback and then switch user ID's and not make a mention of this ...

2nd account takeover since Sunday. :(

On the very same item, 1- I received an email from a scammer on Saturday Feb. 26. 2- The item received a bid using BIN on Sunday, Feb 27. A runaway train on 516 items before stopped by ebay 3- The item again received a bid using BIN on Wed, March 2 A...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian PowerSellers discussion TODAY at 1 PM PST (4PM Eastern)

Well, this goes down as one of the more bizarre things eBay has done. They're advertising a discussion for Canadian Powersellers ON THE U.S. POWERSELLERS BOARD, but not here on the CANADIAN Powersellers board. Also, the notice was posted only 1.5 hou...

Funny auction

Someone in the US board posted this link, it's funny Take a look http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9844&item=4535360720&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

TD WATERHOUSE SUCKS

Hello All, TD Waterhouse is terminating our US account in 20 days because of "too much activity" Their words not mine. We do transfer our US Paypal sales to this account and then write a check on it to our Scotia bank business account on Fridays for ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY IS IT I ONLY HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN ITS 1/2 PRICE LISTING

SO ivce noticed this more than one, actually probably the last 5 times eBay has done the 1/2 price listing. The day before the listing day, ebay will send a new update for turbo lister and everytime without fail, it will screw up my listings. Today, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.