What is the benefit of me printing shipping labels on paypal if it costs about 3 times as much

5 REPLIES 5

What is the benefit of me printing shipping labels on paypal if it costs about 3 times as much

Why do you think it cost more? It is cheaper as there is a discount .. With Canada post if you area venture one customer you save 5% printing Expedited on paypal you save 18% ...

What are yu printing that cost 3 times more ...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It costs me about 2.40 if i make my own labels. If i want to print a shipping label on paypal it costs about 8.00. I;m shipping items in a 4 by 7 bubble envelope that wiegh about an ounce.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Do you mean the sticky labels are expensive? Just print on regular paper and tape the label to the parcel with clear tape..

As noted the actual postage is often lower with Paypal shipping labels. Five to 18% lower depending on the service you are using. 

You can even get a small discount from Canada Post if you have a Venture One account and print through that.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sounds like you're doing something wrong. Are you accurately weighing the items?

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Or if you have a Venture One card you can order free lapelopes from Canada Post and place your paper label inside. They have an adhesive backing that you stick to your envelope/package.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply