Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! why does paypal account not show added funds?

Hello, I wanted to know why paypal took out funds from my bank on july 06, and now it's july 09 and still no change in paypal account? thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a seller cuss words lie IDIOT in response to a bid? Can a seller change the Buy it Now price from say 225 $ to $ 1000 within a few hours

I originallly bid $ 150 on an item listed for $ 225. I received an abusive email. I tried to increase the price to $ 195 but the seller would not allow me to bid. So I asked my wife to bid on this item on her account for $ 195 and we got a message "....

how can be sure about invoice

Hi I want buy a car. An invoice sent to my email how can i be sure that, the invoice is sent by ebay? Regards nima

Retract my Bid

If I want to retract a purchase of bid, because the description is different from what shows before I bid it, what I can do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

help

hello !! i wondering why i can t see the ``watch my items`` option since a couple of weeks ....please help thanks a lot guys abee

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

problem

Yesterday I bought the mobile phone, the information the seller has disappeared, no longer appears in my order, how can I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Above Standard Ratings but made Below Standard!

Here is an interesting situation I'd not heard off before. In the last month (June), I was hit with 3 feedback extortionists. Two from China and one in France. You know the kind.......the Chinese ones buy an item, and after delivery they pretend its ...

How do i change my old address ...to my new home address

I need to find out how to change my home address ...i moved to a new place and I cant figure out how to change home address to my new one If any one has a idia on how to change your address on your hompage of ebay please let me know thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Postal Code is not recognized as valid.

I'm trying to list an item to sell (first time) and I cannot complete the listing because the site does not recognize my Postal Code as being valid. Not sure how to proceed to correct this. Any help is appreciated.

How can I decrease my max bid?

I accidentally posted an extra zero on an auction for my max bid price. How can I decreas that to a $20 bid...not $200?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want to make one payment of all items purchased plus shipping. How do I do this when each item requires immediate payment.

I want to purchase numerous items from one seller and combine the shipping cost. I need one total before i make the payment. The items I am buying all require immediate payment. How do I make one payment for numerous purchases from the same seller wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My buyer says the software disc I sent doesn't work (it worked when I tested it)... He wants me to pay return shipping (cont.)

My buyer says the software disc I sent doesn't work (it worked when I tested it)... He wants me to pay return shipping even though the item listing said that the buyer would pay return shipping. Futhermore, he wants me to pay $22 for the return shipp...

My buyer says the software disc I sent doesn't work (it worked when I tested it)... He wants me to pay return shipping (cont.)

My buyer says the software disc I sent doesn't work (it worked when I tested it)... He wants me to pay return shipping even though the item listing said that the buyer would pay return shipping. Futhermore, he wants me to pay $22 for the return shipp...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.