What recourse do I have if I purchased product Sept 7, 13 and never received it?

I purchased a pair of Oxford lace-up shoes from a seller in China Sept 7, 13, paid via Paypal, communicated with him, trusted that they would arrive when he asked me to be patient, and now it is going on 3 months and I have yet to receive the product. He keeps asking me to be patient, and it is becoming ridiculous to wait this long! This is the item from Seller Based in China, has been an eBay member since Jul 03, 2011 :

(Unique Transaction ID #4WU45800LK566530B)

Qty Item Options Price
1 Women's Fashion Lace Up Oxford Flat High Platform Shoes [White,US7.5/UK5/EUR38] Item # 170862997342   $24.83 USD
Amount $24.83 USD

Item Total:   $24.83 USD
Sales Tax:    
Shipping:   $17.99 USD
Seller discount or charges:   $0.00 USD

Total amount:   -$42.82 USD (equals -$45.80 CAD)
Fee amount:   $0.00 USD
Net amount:   -$42.82 USD
Date:   Sep 7, 2013
Time:   14:56:19 GMT-04:00

Conversion from:   -$45.80 CAD
Conversion to:   $42.82 USD
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What recourse do I have if I purchased product Sept 7, 13 and never received it?

2 REPLIES 2

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

So you purchased on September 7

The normal shipping time from Asia is around 30 days. Which would be October 7.

You could start a Dispute for "Item Not Received" for 45 days after purchase. Which would be Oct. 22. 

You could leave feedback for 60 days after purchase. Which would be November 6.

You could leave a Response to any feedback left by you or the seller indefinitely.

But by letting the Dispute deadline lapse, you will not be able to get a refund of your payment through eBay or Paypal.

If you were wise enough to use  Paypal to process a credit card payment, you may be able to go to the card's 1-800 customer service number and start a chargeback. Have all your dates, transaction numbers and prices handy for the clerk. Be polite, she makes the decision about the refund.

If you paid from a PP balance or from a bank balance, you have no further recourse.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply