Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

What do u do if you bought an item, 3 months go buy and the seller will not answer your emails regar

so bought an item from the selle. 3 months have gone by and they continue to ignore my emails havnt seen the product at all and ebay **bleep**ed me over aswell because to open a case it has to be within like 40 days or something. so did i just get ro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi! I was scammed by seller. I can't report since it's more than 45 days.What to do??

Hey guys Usually i have no problem with ebay and this is the 1st time so please help me. I ordered and paid for a dress on 21 October 2013. I am in Canada so it takes 1 month before I received it. When i got the dress, I realised that I got the wrong...

**bleep** Service, 45 days is not enough.

This has happened to me multiple times. I am a busy person. Sometime I have many orders on the go and some slip under the radar. If I order something and it is not received by me, I SHOULD be able to open a dispute PERIOD. If it takes 6 months who ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

have not received an official notice that my item has been shipped.

I bought a few led lights from different sellers from China,all except one has already sent me an official ebay/paypal purchase update indicating that my item has been shipped,I sent a message via ebay to the one that has not sent me one asking him w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

item that doesn't work

I bought an item on here that does not work. The seller said it worked before he shipped it and I believe him. Does Ebay cover this ad how do I go about it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I declined the seller's case to cancel transaction, because the reason given was that I had not paid

I declined the seller's case to cancel transaction, because the reason given was that I had not paid. I had already messaged him in advance, before the case was opened, saying I was making my payment the next business day. Since he only had 1 feedbac...

USA to win hockey gold

Here's 5 reasons .................. http://www.buzzfeed.com/robbedy/5-sexiest-us-mens-hockey-players-5m1j

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Price Differenc

I went to buy a Bluetooth speaker and the listed price is all 0.99 - 1.99 from chinese vendors and when I goto checkout it says it will cost me Approx 19$ and the price of 0.99 is for a earphone. This is cheating it has to be stopped by ebay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

why cant i track packages on ebay anymore

cant track off ebay,hve to go to canada post to track now,so now i hve to let all my customers no this feature quit working,the do more button also dont work anymore like its been over 3 wks,whats going on with all these site issues latelly

Resolved! How do I email ebay when the item I purchased has been archived?

Hi there, I'm trying to email ebay about a member who I purchased $40 worth of product from back in November. I am simply trying to report the seller, as I am past the 45 days to make a complaint via the resolution centre. But everything takes me bac...

shipping expenses

if received product doesn't work, who is suppose to pay shipping expenses to return the same back to the seller,

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forgot to leave feedback! Help!

I bought an item and never knew I was suppose to leave feedback and missed the timeframe. I cannot contact the seller or eBay to find out if I can leave feedback or even to apologysed to the seller. What can I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

why does Paypal refund a buyer before tracked package is considered lost?

I recently had a parcel delayed in the mail. Buyer was arrogant and demanded a refund through ebay on the 4th business day after expected delivery/first contact with seller after shipped. I filed a service ticket with Canada post, and had daily email...

Ripped Off for my money

ALL SELLERS BEWARE of this individual !!! Ripped me off for $200.00 - again beware !!!

Who, if any, are honest jewelery sellers from China?

Does anyone know if there are any sellers from China who are honest about how they list their jewelry? Almost every one of them has negative feedback indicating that they stamp silver plated items as 925 - and/or list items as solid silver when they ...

I won an auction and seller relisted it within an hour cause I didn't pay in 10 minutes

I won an auction then got three emails saying if I'd is t pay in 10 minutes they would relist the item (I had to step out for an hour... An hour!) so they did without barely any time to pay my invoice. Should I complain to ebay... You can't leave a r...

Resolved! Seller is shpping via OVERSEAS to Canada?

Hello.. Seller now has issued an $8.00 refund but "Quote" It will be shipped via overseas?? I sent it to Kentucky and they will forward to you!" I'm physically sick over this.If I do not receive these plates within 2 weeks what recourse do I take?? T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspended senator Patrick Brazeau working at Ottawa strip club

Suspended senator Patrick Brazeau working at Ottawa strip club OTTAWA Patrick Brazeau has gone from sitting in the Senate to helping run a strip club. The suspended senator, who faces criminal charges in connection with the expense scandal that roile...

Item stuck in shipping

I've bought an item on january 5th 2014,from the US to Canada, it as been shipped via Ebay Global Shipping from the seller. Since the 12th of january, with my tracking number of EGS (UPAAA000000041540561) say that it is in transit from the US to the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.