What to do about this item

item number is 290839034442 the 45 day limit is approaching. The seller did supply a tracking number but it doesnt tell me much it is RA575721756CN its invalid for Canada post tracking but shows at www.17track.net.

It seems to me that the item should be in Canada by now. Do I open a case on the 44th day if the item doesn't arrive even though the seller has provided a tracking number?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

"Do I open a case on the 44th day"

Yes.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I totally agree with Pierre.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It looks like it wasn't shipped out until Feb 28, almost a month after purchase.

After you enter the shipping number at 17track.net, click on expand on the upper right of the box to see the progression of the package.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Wow, I didn't notice that the seller took 27 days to ship. If I were you, I would contact them and ask why there was such a delay when their auction states they ship within 1 business day. If they have a reasonable explanation, I would not leave feedback. But if they don't respond... certainly not deserving a 5 on the shipping time star...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ok it wasnt shipped til the 28th of February probably because of the Chinese new year. Thanks pjcdn!!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The Chinese New Year holidays in China were from February 9th to 12th this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year 

It is not a valid excuse to delay shipping until the 28th.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

ok it wasnt shipped til the 28th of February probably because of the Chinese new year. Thanks pjcdn!!!

Even if the dates matched I don't think that's a valid reason for waiting a month to mail an item. Make sure you still open a inr claim and if you get a refund and receive the item later on, you can pay the seller again.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply