Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

post office returned item to sender without me knowing what it was. I have ordered many items.

Went to pick up item at the post office and something was wrong with the bar code so they returned it to sender. I have ordered many items on EBay and not sure what was returned. I think this was a post office error. Do I wait to hear from the seller...

Buyer didn't read description and want's to Cancel.

Accepted an offer of $5.55 and $2 shipping for something new in package. In the first line of the description it says Please note this game package will be opened and taken out of the package so it will fit in smaller shipping standard.. After I acce...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadians seem to be getting tired of the often nasty man at 24 Sussex

Calgary Herald May 10 2014 This week, as Ottawa got ready for the National Day of Honour to mark the end of the Afghan mission, Gordon Moore, the Royal Canadian Legion dominion president, got angry.Moore told reporters that the government was unneces...

What happened to the front page summary of my followed searches?

I used to be able to browse all my followed searches easily on the front page and now it's all gone and filled with ebay propaganda and useless offers. I have to go into my saved searches and review each one individually now. Ebay is quickly becoming...

Are new top-rated standards fair to all sellers?

I do not understand why eBay has decided to discriminate against sellers such as me. 90% of my sales are shipped as lettermail/letter-post because I sell small paper products. I am presently top-rated in the US but I am now going to be downgraded bec...

New Barcode Systmem for Customs - I use Stamps - Help!

Okay, so I recently found out that Canada Post is rolling out a new system where we have to enter information online to print out a barcode for international mail packages. Luckily at the moment this system doesn't apply to small package / light pack...

item not received needs resolution filing even when seller has responded via emai?

I purchased an item on May 2nd. The item supposedly was shipped on May 6th from Ft Worth Texas to me in Canada. As of May 22nd I have yet to receive the item. I contacted the seller via the eBay email system and they have offered me a refund or a rep...

Expensive lesson, but well learned

I paid two sellers in China a combined $230 (Canadian Dollars, incl. bank fees for foreign exchange) for shipping and the BuyItNow price for 15 micro SD cards, class 10. Not one worked. 1. First, they go on for literally two days to fill the card wit...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

transaction cancellation refused due to high shipping cost

I have won an auction on an item that was in the Worldwide listing, stated as being in Switzerland, but actually located in Italy. The item was available to Canada, but the shipping cost was not listed. The Item is first listed on April 13 with a min...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

A member in good standing's membership is suspended because of an unjustified complaint. No recourse

I have been an eBay selling member in good standing for well over a decade. A competitor seller has lodged a complaint that I violated trademark regulations. I was notified that I was suspended from trading on eBay without being given a chance to def...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is my best offer not showing up in my bids and offer section?

I have made several offers for one particular ebay item but it isn't showing up in my Bids/Offer section and the seller hasn't responded to my past offers. The seller had indicated they never saw the offer but the offer email is in my email basket. W...

My items are not listed for sale on my account

Each time i list an item for sale it wont show up on my account. I get the email that it is listed and it will bring me to the page but if i search for the game or try to locate it on my account it wont show up and shows I have no items for sale. why...

Password change - Why the heck can't I paste my new password?

. I use KeePass to generate and store a random 20 character password consisting of upper and lower case letters and digits. But eBay won't let me paste that password in. Instead it appears I have to enter that password using the keyboard. This is a v...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment Fees preferences - Can. or USD

Hi. I would like my payments for items I sell to be paid in USD . How do I change this preference ? ThanksLi

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mt brain is very tired, so, help me out here

Simple questions. I list primarily on .com. I am starting to use the promos as I am getting them. Now, I have a .ca promo. I have unsold auctions on .com. They show as unsold on ca. I go to relist and they flip to com. I don't want that as that count...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.