What to do when my parts not ships to me. Part through direct purchase. But even as intermediary

It started with a usual deal on bidding at two valvecovers. And I win. The person was very politely and I felt me well taken care of as customer. and I asked her about to get help from her with get parts shipped from us to Sweden. She was glad to help, and send me her complete adress. Now I have shipped several items to her. My worry is about the Time drag out , and shes qite hard to get  answers from. If not any at all. Not eaven the first by Not eaven the ValveCovers is send yet ,  sale date whas

Sale date: 23/06/13. And they was Paid for includ the shippingquote at 77.95 the same day.

.. wayting and wayting and What Now ?? =/
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What to do when my parts not ships to me. Part through direct purchase. But even as intermediary

Could you rephrase your question as I'm not sure why you are sending items to the other person if you are the buyer. Is there a reason you have been shipping things to the seller? Were the items you won defective?

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply