When God made the World he created balance ~~read this you will get a kick out of it

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
God was up on a cloud and the Angle Gabriel asked him was it hard too create the world. He said no it was a snap, just remember to create balance in all you make

He pointed down and said see that body of land , I called it African . I will place beautiful black people their, along with white people

He pointed down and said see that land . I called it Asia. It will have a North side and a South side.

He then point to Israel, and so on and so on

The Angle Gabriel asked "What's that large land near the top

God said" The will be my best creation I will call it "Canada" It will have the best hockey players in the world. They will tolerate all cultures . They will be known as peace keeps around the world

Then the Angle Gabriel said " I thought it was going to have balance"?

God said " Wait till you see the jokers I put below them "

Food for thought ...

I love this Canadian PowerSeller board
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When God made the World he created balance ~~read this you will get a kick out of it

jaymor8
Community Member
And the board loves you TOO

Jackie...
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

gloriaguides
Community Member
Great post--and lots of useful advice from you too!! Thanks for being Canadian!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Thanks .........I am at the point of not even commenting on threads on the ebay.com powersellers site
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Hi chic

I love this board too and I agree, you've been very helpful here!

I have to admit that I still lurk occasionally on .com -- there are still a few helpful people over there and the odd thread that gives useful links if nothing else.

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 5 of 5
latest reply