When customer tries to pay invoice they get the message "cannot ship to this address". Any ideas?

I have lost two sales because of this issue!

Does it have to do with me being in Canada? My listings are on ebay.ca, sometimes the site switches  to ebay.com if I'm answering messages from buyers.

i don't have the US or Canada blocked as countries I won't ship to.

The details are a little sketchy, since it's coming from customers, I will try to provide more details as I learn of them.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

When customer tries to pay invoice they get the message "cannot ship to this address". Any ideas?

Hmm- Apparently you don't ship to the USA.

But you do to Bermuda.

Open a new window and look at your listings starting by googling eBay.ca. This will show you what your customers are seeing. Go to S&H and give your location as USA 90210.

I got shipping cannot be calculated.

It is possible that the measurements you entered on the Sell Your Item form are not correct for the service you chose. You can check that on canadapost.ca.

Use metric measurements. Canada Post went metric in 1974 and everything else will be approximations.

Also, I'm not sure that the kind of choice auction you are offering is actually eBay legal.

Lot of 50 mens ladies watches New never worn! 8 styles - u choose!

If you are using the 50 Free Auctions promotion, why not just open an auction for each batch? It's a little more work, but less confusing for the customer. I mean, do you have 50 watches or 400? What happens if you mix and match for one customer, can you still provide 50 identical for the next guy?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply