Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

HOW NOT to be a POWER SELLER

AS several sellers have expressed their desire to not be a Power Seller, I have started to look into the situation. Having checked an e-mail that we received when being invited to be a POWER SELLER, I note the following: "Membership to the PowerSelle...

NONE OF MY LISTINGS SHOW UP ON EBAY.COM

I have over 300 listings ending today for Swarovski in Decorative Collectibles catagory. NOT ONE is showing up at eBay.com even though they are all listed Worldwide. Is anyone else having this same difficulty?

Listing violation?

If a seller had say 40 or more of basically the same listing (same title) but a different picture, would that class as "Duplicate Listings Policy", where a seller isn't allowed to list more then 10 identical items? Pat

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does NOTHING work anymore?

So, we have a Promotion Today... and FINALLY it's one that I can access (being a Canadian who sells primarily on eBay.com, I am excluded from most of the promotions). So I decide to convert some of my Store inventory into Fixed Price inventory during...

You must have Vero to protect copying of listing text??!!

Please also note that if you're the original copyright owner of this text and wish to pursue this matter further, we do have a program called "VeRo" which you could apply to and become a member if accepted. Once a member, you could then provide the n...

Cashback rewards for eBay shopping

Cashback rewards for eBay shopping If you decide to open an account please use me as your referral :-x Cashback rewards for eBay shopping

Is it allowed to advertise in my own listings?

Every of my listings contains several hyperlinked images that are served externally from my server and link can be changed as well without changing the listing itself. These are currently blank 1x1 images. Before using this marketing feature, I want ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Proper export declarations?

I would like to ask someone with knowledge on how to do this properly. Currently we only use "Electronic parts" on Small/Light packet form and I noticed sometimes our parcels take long time I suspect due to customs. So I am considering doing much mor...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Starting on Tuesday, April 21st....

I just got off the phone with PS support and they said that starting Tuesday, April 21st that Trust and Safety will be shutting down listings that are in eBay stores that are under $1.00. If you have under $1.00 listings...be sure and change them! Or...

10c listing for power seller only (Apr.22)

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/10CPS0422/ This is the first time I saw they have a promotion for power seller only. 10 cents apply to both auction type or fixed price items. Not bad.

Should eBay BAN ALL "Power Seller logos" in an auction's description?

I have run into many auctions where the seller displays a POWER SELLER logo IN THEIR AUCTION'S DESCRIPTION, and the seller is clearly not a Power Seller- WITH NO LOGO NEXT TO THEIR NAME- AS REQUIRED by eBay. Sales over that past 30 days are easy to c...

OPTING OUT of being a POWER SELLER

I find it interesting that eBay, in another post writes: Update on Federal Court Ruling involving Canada Revenue Agency izzy@ebay.com "The court decision relates to members who held PowerSeller status during the years of 2004 and 2005. You should kno...

INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF NON-PAYING EBAYERS

I have noticed since we are no longer able to leave negative feedback, my non paying customers has skyrocketed. February - 0, March - 9, and as of today 3. Has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of dead beat bidders. Lore

OPTING OUT of BEST MATCH

As a POWER SELLER, how does one OPT OUT of the "Increased visibility in Best Match searches" programme? While appreciating eBay's desire to help some sellers- it must be understood that not all ideas appeal to all sellers. eBay already permits OPTING...

Am I Protected with the new Seller protecttion

I need some help Please:) form what I can make out is that with the new seller Protection program, That if I ship a 100$ item to spain by Small packet Air US That I am protected, or do I still need to Charge the Expensive ExpressPost service to be Co...

PAYPAL CLAIMS WITH CHARGE BACKS !

How do they work ? If i have tracking / proof of delivery am i covered ? er not ? I just had someone buy like 5000 worth of silver i dont wanna ship till im sure im covered . The person has private feedback they have a feedback score of 34 so im a li...

BayEstimate is Gone....

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed on the Canadian list, but it has been on the American PS list. On April 15th, on Scot Wingo's blog there is an interesting post regarding the BayEstimate that was being used to help with Best Match. If yo...

5cent LISTINGS REQUIRED SHIPPING - EBAY GLITCH SHOWS OUTRAGEOUS CHARGES

I am always happy to have a listing promotion and I always participate. I was surprised to see that listings had to include shipping prices but since all my listings already include it, I had no problem with it. But now I have a question: The listing...

My visit counters are showing 10 to 30 TIMES more visitor than usual !!!

Usually my auctions end with more or less 100 visitors per listing. Recently, all my ancient coins auctions are ending with approx 1000, 2000 and even more than 3000 visitors on 7 days. That is impossible, this is definitely a bug. For an example, se...

Incorrect shipping displayed

Hello, has anyone else been experiencing unusual shipping charges being displayed in your listing full view? I have received several messages from potential buyers that my shipping charges are "wacky" upon listing all of my listings (not in the indiv...

Shipping costs whacky?

Has anyone come across buyers who claim that shipping costs are way out of line? I don't mean the (variable) shipping calculator but the one where shipping is listed as a fixed sum, accessible via the pull-down menu. Had a buyer state that my listing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

recped...a little Blackthorne Assistance please :)

I'm trying to transition from SMP to Blackthorne so I can revise my listing template in bulk at any given time (for example when GST rates change) I've imported my active listings from ebay and started revising them but when I submit the changes to e...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

30 DAY DSR RATING

How do you know what your 30 day dsr is? In the "my dashboard" area there is a scale that shows a bar graph for the 30 day DSR if you qualify for the percentage off, is this bar graph suppose to be showing what you need to have in order to acheive th...

What happened to viewing feedback received?

It used to be that you could click on your feedback score and get a list of recent feedback that were left for you. With the new dashboard all you see is a scrolling list and when you click on the SEE ALL link - nothing happens - infact the bottom po...

Paypal investigation

Long story short, sold a lady some concert tickets. She recieved them, left feedback, and all was good. A week later she demands for a price difference since she re-sold them to a 3rd party. She claimed the seats were wrong, but in fact they were rig...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.