Where can I find a detailed invoice for fees?

This is my second attempt to learn where to find an invoice detailing fees as they apply to specific listings. 

I have been through the "my account" tabs and settings and am unable to find an invoice in other than summary form.  They used to detail the fees per item.  Where can I find that?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@3islanders wrote:

... where to find an invoice detailing fees as they apply to specific listings.  ...

I have been through the "my account" tabs and settings and am unable to find an invoice in other than summary form.  They used to detail the fees per item.  Where can I find that?

You did select "Seller Account" under "My Account" ?

I can see the most recent activity details by selecting from the links under the current summary:

View: All account activity | Fees | Credits | Payments and refunds | Promotional Savings

For older invoices (going back 18 months), I select the invoice and can see the fees and details if I scroll down to the bottom of the monthly invoice.

-.-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@3islanders wrote:

... where to find an invoice detailing fees as they apply to specific listings.  ...

You did select "Seller Account" under "My Account" ?

I can see the most recent activity details by selecting from the links under the current summary:

View: All account activity | Fees | Credits | Payments and refunds | Promotional Savings

For older invoices (going back 18 months), I select the invoice and can see the fees and details if I scroll down to the bottom of the monthly invoice.

-.-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There are tabs hidden down there; duh.... I think what I used to do in the past, and it's been a long time since I sold anything on eBay, was just to go to "select invoice" over on the right, and it was all there. (?) And all I was getting now was a summary. I see where it is now. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply