Where's my open question on this forum?

Hello everyone.  Yesterday morning I wrote to this forum about a problem I was having with a buyer who was buying my dolls.  After giving them a $12.00 discount on the dolls on a best offer, the buyer then proceeded to request a a new invoice with actual shipping  charges because they thought my shipping was too high.  My question  on this forum was answered by Femmefan, thank you kindly, very quickly.  Today I went to check my question on this forum and it's completely gone.  It is no where to be found on any forum.  Can eBay remove a question on this forum if they don't like the tone of it.  I did mention eBay fee's and it certainly has me wondering what happened to my question!!!  Thanks and have a great day!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I see it on the Seller Central forum:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Can-a-buyer-hold-me-to-task-on-shipping-after-I-accepted-...

I know other members have had posts seemingly vanish into thin air, only to have it re-appear just as suddenly as it disappeared. I think it's just a bug on the boards, and hopefully the link above gets you where you want to go.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I see it on the Seller Central forum:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Can-a-buyer-hold-me-to-task-on-shipping-after-I-accepted-...

I know other members have had posts seemingly vanish into thin air, only to have it re-appear just as suddenly as it disappeared. I think it's just a bug on the boards, and hopefully the link above gets you where you want to go.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

im on the comunnity board and i see it,but now that you mention this i have commented before on variouse topics and sometimes they dissapear which i find strange

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@mpit7628 wrote:

... Can eBay remove a question on this forum if they don't like the tone of it ....

The folks from Lithium (who manage these boards for eBay) can, plus they can also move messages and edit them. The odds of an actual eBay employee reading the general messages are low.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply