Why I can not get live person to speak on ebay, how come on the phone is message , repeating , to wi

pometen
Community Member

I would someone to call me to discuss  that my purchased item did not arived  in the time which has been said, and they are asking delivery 3-5 weeks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why I can not get live person to speak on ebay, how come on the phone is message , repeating , to wi

If you are referring to the laptop battery you purchased from the US, you wait until October 25th. If it hasn't arrived by then, file an item not received dispute through paypal's resolution centre.

When you are making international purchases, you must be patient. Sometimes packages are held up in customs and that is totally out of the seller's control.

You have up to 45 days from end of sale to file an item not received dispute so October 25th is well within that deadline.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@pometen wrote:

I would someone to call me to discuss  that my purchased item did not arived  in the time which has been said, and they are asking delivery 3-5 weeks

Hi pometen,

You'll need to reach out to Customer Support through this page.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thsoe delivery times drive seller nuts because they reflect the optimistic guesses of postal administrations. Experienced sellers are much more pessimistic.

Before going to Customer Support , although you are well within your rights to do so at any time, contact the seller and ask for the Delivery Confirmation number on your parcel as well as the shipping date and the service the seller chose.

You are not likely to get a DC number (this service is expensive), but the other two should be available. The seller's response may guide you as to your next steps.

BUT do mark Day 40 on your calendar. If the item has not arrived by then, start an Item Not Recieved Dispute.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply