Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Bought and paid for item. Seller says he does not want to sell it now and refunds my money. I want the item. What can be done?

This is not the first time this has happen to me. If I commit to buy an item, the auction ends and I am the winner, is the seller not committed to complete the transaction? It is a legal contract to buy if I win.

Can we sell old electronic on Ebay still ?

I remember about two months ago it was possible to trade in old electronics, like cell phones, right away in exchange of money. You would put the condition of the item and would get an approximate of the money back you would be getting for it and wou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two primary addresses

I am new to Ebay and live in Canada. I have a US address and a Canadian address to ship to. When I am bidding on US items, I'd like to have the the US address as my primary for sellers that only ship to the US and my Canadian address for sellers that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why does e-bay charge (what I consider) an unfair rate of exchange when I buy from US Sellers. The Canadian $ is worth more the the US $ is

I'm tired of being ripped off by E-Bay's unfair exchange rates. The Canadian $ is worth approx. $1.0086 per US $. Why do I loose almost 2% on the spread. Based on E-Bay's track record (anticdotally). I'll get the standard general response. I realise ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does Tibetian SILVER have lead in it?

Does anyone know? I just saw an item have (lead free) beside it , and there was to me the exact same item a few hrs earlier but it didn t say LEAD FREE, so just wondering? How dangerous is this to handle or wear?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! where is my "shopping cart"???

im trying to buy multi items but am ubable to put things in my cart as there is no cart button. how do i buy @ pay for multi items???

bidder has asked me to cancel their bid which is more than 1 hour old and there is less than 12 hours remaining in the auction.

Bidder has contacted me and told me he made a mistake by bidding my item because he already has one. Bid was made more than one hour ago and there are less than 12 hours remaining in the auction. Is there a path for me to cancel this buyers bid as he...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item location

On ebaymotor.COM i can see the item location but not on ebaymotor.CA why?

A bid is not showing up in my selling list.

Hi, I received a message from a buyer for a shipping quote, I responded with quote, and, with the answer to the item (a necklace), it showed one time that she had placed a bid. But, in my active selling list it does not show any bids, but when I go t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how is it that buyers can leave bad ratings on shipping rates when it costs us sellers more than we are even charging ?????

how is it that buyers can leave you a bad score for shipping charges when they are clearly posted before they even purchase an item no surprise, and how about all the extra charges the sellers eats on top of actual shipping paid at the post office

How can i cancel an order, i placed by mistake?..

i contacted the seller but im not gettin a reply, i am not going to pay for the item. since i just wanted to see what will be the total price, and i thought i need to confirm my purchase before commiting to buy.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you help me to cancel the bid?

I just like to cancel my bid. I do not want that right now. Can you cancel it please? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310507769793&ssPageName= ADME:B:BCA:CA:3160#ht_4027wt_1221

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to the sales?

I have almost 1,100 listings and haven't had a sale since the 7th of October (4 days). I called Customer Support, got a very polite young lady from Asia that could not give me an answer. She made suggestions that I ship one day, refund 14 days, free ...

How do I print a return shipping label

Is it possible to print a return shipping label on eBay? I need to return some fraudulent merchandise that the seller sent to me for a refund.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I get refunded from the seller for return postage fees on an item?

Hello. I bought a book set as a gift for someone but found out afterward that this person has recently borrowed the set from a friend and is devouring the books! I'd like to return the item for a refund. The return policy is as follows: "You have 7 d...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors