Why and How is my EBay locked on Canada??? My seller screen showes my items in Dollars and Canadian Money?/ Did I hit the w

hnintx
Community Member

All my selling is in English and the Money Value is in English and Canadian.Did I hit the wrong Button?? Or is this just the new way E-Bay is doing things now??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why and How is my EBay locked on Canada??? My seller screen showes my items in Dollars and Canadian Money?/ Did I hit the w

leb17
Community Member

Hi hnintx

Now you have done it....you broke it...but I will assist you on how to correct your issue.:-)

Just sign out of eBay Canada and sign into eBay.com, you might want to delete your cache and cookies and restart your computer.

Have a safe trip back and visit Canada more often.

Another one saved from the Matrix...lol!!!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Why and How is my EBay locked on Canada??? My seller screen showes my items in Dollars and Canadian Money?/ Did I hit the w

leb17
Community Member

Hi hnintx

Now you have done it....you broke it...but I will assist you on how to correct your issue.:-)

Just sign out of eBay Canada and sign into eBay.com, you might want to delete your cache and cookies and restart your computer.

Have a safe trip back and visit Canada more often.

Another one saved from the Matrix...lol!!!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

lol L..if i recall Neo did return to the Matrix.  Do canadians do the same on COM.

Its very hot here and dry. I'm leaving the valley for the Bay of Fundy and and will munch on a 2 lb lobster before returning this evening lol

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

leb17
Community Member

Good to see ya heidilynn0_3, you are correct that the New and Improved Neo did return to the Matrix but its VERY, VERY Rare to see a OP return to rate a post.

Sounds delicous on the lobster consumpution in the Bay of Fundy but can you pet the polar bears there while eating? lol!!!!:^O

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Make sure that is a Canadian lobster! Apparently some packing plants have been trucking in lobsters from the States.

Best method of identifying a Canadian lobster is to ask him his opinion on the supply management of barley and wheat. This has the additional advantage of rendering him catatonic before you boil him. Much more humane....

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Errr? English?
The OP is in the USA. Why would he be working in English (British) pounds sterling? What did I miss?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply