Why are posts being moved

Why are posts being moved?  I'm not seeing the reason to move posts by MOD.  All it does is take us to a link, that shows the original post.  It doesn't seem to be because, it's in the wrong board, so am I missing something?  Also, I understood this to be a community communication board, so why are posts removed altogether?  Are we not allowed to discuss all topics relating to the e-commerce world?  Debates only work, when ALL input is considered, be it positive or negative.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've noticed practically everything in the eBay News and Information is reassigned, haven't noticed much being completely removed.

Because most of us are adults, at least in age if not mentally, it would be polite to leave a note that a post had been removed by the mods or by the poster.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I've noticed practically everything in the eBay News and Information is reassigned, haven't noticed much being completely removed.

Because most of us are adults, at least in age if not mentally, it would be polite to leave a note that a post had been removed by the mods or by the poster.

Except that commenting on a removed post is cause for removal and probably a black mark against your id as well.

Not allowed.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply