Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I get my shipping money back - Pitney Bowes

I bought a top on ebay for $5.50 and the seller said she can't mail to Canada so she refunded me. But she did NOT refund me my $12 shipping. In paypal it went to Pitney Bowes. She didn't refund me via ebay - not my decision - she did it instead strai...

ebayers giving bad feedback for shipping

As a seller on ebay you have your costs for shipping your items to the buyers , you try to keep your shipping costs as low as possible , so when you put a item up for bids you have in your description the shipping costs , so why do ebayers give you b...

Resolved! First time on the forum and have a quick question

Hi fellow Canadians. This is my first time visiting the Ebay forums. I have not read any of the rules yet...so hope I can ask this question. I embellish walking canes with Swarovski crystals ...they are gorgeous. Was wondering if Ebay would be a good...

How can I search in a way that limits shipping costs?

I can limit the upper $ value of items in an Advanced Search. Is there any way I can do this for Shipping? I'm tired of having to pore over search results where someone is selling an LP for $1 but charging $25 for shipping. I'm not interested in argu...

seller scam on low bids

tried to file complaint on resolution center but won't let me!bought two of the items from same seller.. one was a buy it now, then discovered a bid listing and won it for pennies ... guess what, the buy it now arrived but the low bid one did not. So...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Shipping Unavailable

Is anyone else getting this message, its been going on now for the past 12 hours, usually when I get this message, I can just re-enter the info and it works. Orders are backing up now!!

Is this New and what is thePoint?

Hi everyone, This is no biggie, but I just noticed in my Purchase History (I bought a bunch of lipsticks, the colour of which is discontinued - only took me apx. a year to find a colour I liked LOL) it states (and this is my only Purchase shown) that...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspecting Seller is working to jack up the bids

Just curious if this is a reportable offence. Seller has had the same item listed twice already that has been won twice, no reserve. Now listed again. Looked at his auctions that ended yesterday, all three won from the same bidder, all three listed o...

Need a place to vent

Hey I just started this group as I really do not have anyone to vent to~ I ordered a pair of earrings from a dealer, being new, overpaid, got them and they were ! So many things wrong with them and not at all like the photo. It is in resolution, and ...

Unprofessional seller has made fraudulent claims because I would not remove negative feedback.

I recently bid on an item from a seller in the US and in the listing it stated he shipped internationally,so I bid and won the item.Even though I was the successful bidder(and it had no reserve)........the seller then claimed he would not ship intern...

All of a sudden eBay is showing the Pin It button

Have I missed something? Lately while browsing I keep getting the Pin It button from Pinterest. Yes I have an account with them, but this just started in the last week or so. It is a PITA. I have gone to my settings and can't find anything regarding ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Despite providing shipping costs for international, vendor cancelled auction after won

Hi There, I recently contacted a vendor on ebay.fr regarding an item up for auction in France. The vendor initially indicated that the shipping was to France only and would not ship to Canada. After a follow-up question, the vendor provided a shippin...

Seller Refuses to Admit Purchase

I had hoped to open a case, but I find that payment has to be made before a case can be opened. Let me explain. I bid on an item and, since I was the only bidder, I won the item. The item was listed as 'Pick-Up Only' and the expectation was that I pa...

Resolved! "Make Offer" Option

Hi There,New to "Make Offer" option on eBay. I was wondering whether someone has bid successfully on electronic items below "Buy It Now" price and approx. how much lower?Thank you very much for any response.D

Thanks Kathleen!

I’m Breathing Easier Now So, here is how this works. The huge scrubber worth about a billion dollars towers over the idled Lambton Generating Station. Nothing is coming out of it because the generating station took its last coal in September and prem...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I edit my listing? Something about "some of your photos do not comply with our Policy???

What has changed again? I wanted to edit one of my listing by lowering my asking price and encountered this problem: it keeps warning me: " Provide correct information in the highlighted fields: some of your photos do not comply with our Policy".I co...

ebay logs me out for no reason

Every time I use the ebay website I get logged out and have to log back in.It seems to happen at random.This is really frustrating when I am in the final seconds of bidding on an item, I don't get my bid in, instead I end up at the log in screen.It's...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with voiding shipping label

Hi,A few days ago I shipped a package and I figured I would try to do my own shipping label. When it printed out, it only printed about an inch big. I checked my computer settings and couldn't find a problem with them so I figure it must have been a ...

did not receive item; ,

tracking number did not work , filed claim with pay pal , not able to complete same as I was on vacation, claim timed out,

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Trick - refund instead of re-ship on a non-profitable transaction.

bought an item for buy now price of $3 ; then found same bid item (201011731498) and bought for .22 cents..same seller the $3 one arrived but the .22c one never did; opened case and contacted seller; seller offers refund or reship; i ask for re-ship ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.