Why is it that when I go to print a shipping label it comes out smaller than a postage stamp.

When the sample one comes out it is so small can't even read it let alone print it.  I have voided so many labels now I am ready to give up!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Why is it that when I go to print a shipping label it comes out smaller than a postage stamp.

I have now gone to the PayPal site and apparently printing shipping labels has not been working for 3 days now. No answer to when it will be fixed so off to the Post Office i go and pay more for shipping. Sucks
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Why is it that when I go to print a shipping label it comes out smaller than a postage stamp.

zittz
Community Member

I have found if you use Google Chrome, you will have far, far less problems with the Canada Post and Paypal shipping site.  I have my own account with Canada Post and have had countless problems there too unless I am using google chrome.  Do very, very little with Internet Explorer and eBay.

That's my experience, anyway.. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

we have tryed to print 2 different labels and they are smaller than a postage stamp.  We tryed one at 10:00 am than a diff one at 4:30pm. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Forgot to say we use Google Chrome as our browser, but we tried explorer and it would not even bring up the label to print.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It has happened to me recently too and I also use Chrome, what I did was zoomed in all the way on the preview of the label and then I took a screen shot of the label and printed out in paint. its not perfect and its a little blurry, but it did the trick and I didn't have to pay more by bringing it to the post office... Hope that helps a bit 🙂

When I asked paypal for assitance and guidance on how to change it they sent me to the ebay forum for answers, but there doesn't seem to be any either 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi it is Tuesday and we tried to print label and same thing postage stamp size, phoned pay pal yesterday, were on phone for 40 minutes and they were no help at all.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply