Why is there a calculated price next to a listing. Things do not always go for the same freight and

why is there a calculated price next to a listing?  things do not always go for the same freight and the auction price may vary.  I find it confusing when I look at different items. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why is there a calculated price next to a listing. Things do not always go for the same freight and

@happyinthesouth wrote:

why is there a calculated price next to a listing?  things do not always go for the same freight and the auction price may vary.  I find it confusing when I look at different items. 

Are you talking about shipping or item price?  Shipping depends where the buyer lives (as in near or far) or it could be a GSP item where the import charges added in will go up depending how high the final bid price. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@happyinthesouth wrote:

This is why I do "free" shipping".

Photobucket
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You do realize you are on ebay Canada?

You might want to go to ebay.com  to view listings/shipping/etc.

Otherwise, Welcome to Canada - we are happy in the north.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@happyinthesouth wrote:

If you sort the summary list by "Cost+Shipping" then eBay will calculate and display the shipping cost to your location.

When you look at the actual individual listing (rather than the summary list) the listing will calculate and display what it would cost shipped to the location you specify (it does not have to be your eBay home location).

-..-

Message 5 of 5
latest reply