With Selling Manager Pro and the change to .com

When I switch over to .com on June 1st, what happens to my Selling Manager Pro subscription?  I want to keep it but I also don't want 2 ! Will one need to be closed down and the USA Ebay one opened?

If anyone knows - I'd love to have a solution.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: With Selling Manager Pro and the change to .com

Just as you have only one ID on all sites, you have only one Store, and only one Selling Manager Pro subscription. All of these will appear on any site you log into with the same information, although the presentation may be a little different on the US, German, Australian, Spanish, or UK sites.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Just as you have only one ID on all sites, you have only one Store, and only one Selling Manager Pro subscription. All of these will appear on any site you log into with the same information, although the presentation may be a little different on the US, German, Australian, Spanish, or UK sites.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your help and your reply - it doesn't much matter now. My boss is laying me off on May 31.

He claims too much time will be spent sorting the mess out and there pretty much is zero stock left for me to sell.

I found out 15 mins. ago. Feeling pretty bummed out.

I've done very well for Pacificwinds6875....so I will be looking at being my own boss and doing my own EBay (maybe, not sure right now).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Will you be able to take this ID with you? That could be a useful part of your severance.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Nope - does not belong to me. I have contributed 75-80% of total sales and feedback but, in the end it is not mine.

Tough break for a Friday, hearing news like this.

Anyways - enough of the sadness - must smile and move on and I'll be here until May 31st.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm sorry to hear that you got laid off. I realize that you are not in Alberta but it seems to be a very common theme here these days.

I'm not sure if Femme is correct on that when it comes to selling manager pro.  If you have the free version of selling manager and you want to use it on both sites you have to download separately on each site but it does work in tandem.  That means that you would have to download the pro version on the other site so there is the possibility that it would be considered a new account. There was a discussion about this on the spring update board but I don't remember if the question was resolved. I don't have SMP so I wasn't paying too much attention to it.

I realize that you don't need this info anymore but someone else might find it helpful.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That's a smile? lol

Message 7 of 7
latest reply