XENA...

katiusciav
Community Member
...are you using 'the secret'? i noticed in another post you had mentioned something about it, if you are using it, hows it working for you? does it really work??
Kat
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

XENA...

gamers_place
Community Member
Kat,

Really sorry to bud in here, I can see that this is somewhat personal. Just not that I believe the answer works for all of us if we All participate....I know it does!

I'm leaving you & Xena alone now...sorry again...
-Jeff
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

XENA...

katiusciav
Community Member
Really sorry to bud in here, I can see that this is somewhat personal. Just not that I believe the answer works for all of us if we All participate....I know it does!

what? can you explain that again, i don't understand what you're saying, and you're not interupting! this is a public forum, if it were personal, i would have emailed xena directly!

your input please!:-)
Kat
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

XENA...

Absolutely, Kat!

Hubby and I have been living it for many years.

Also partook in a "Landmark Education" seminar - it changed our perception of life.

We are also big fans of Deepak Choprah, Waye Dyer, Eckard Tolle and like writers.

Actually, the account I am posting under was created the day after I, together with some friends, watched the DVD and I insisted that the philosophy presented therein really works.

My sceptical friends made a (eBay related) bet with me, with conditions that they claimed I would not be able to fulfill.

I won, an all-expenses paid trip to Vancouver:-)

Xena
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

XENA...

katiusciav
Community Member
so that's where your positivism comes from! i knew it!! i'm just starting it out now (few days) and i'm looking forward to seeing some changes...we'll see...:-)
Kat
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

XENA...

gamers_place
Community Member
Sorry Kat,

I was only trying to be polite since Xena did address this message to you, to both of you....Always.

Please don't take it in a bad way, your both still Amazing!

-Jeff

P.S. Did you see what I said about you on other posts here?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

XENA...

katiusciav
Community Member
yes i did darlin' :-x...right back atcha!
Kat
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

XENA...

ciderantiques
Community Member
Hi, Me too, read the book and have the DVD. I am also reading the Eckard Tolle book and have joined the related "O" book club (laugh now if you must). Lots of revelations in the most recent Tolle book. Helps me to understand these threads ~ ha ha (me included);-)

Karen
Message 8 of 8
latest reply