Xpresspost-Delivery confirmation

Hello! I wonder what the top line means, did recipient received the item or not? (the buyer doesn't respond) Thanks:

2006/08/22 04:32 International shipment has arrived in the destination country

2006/08/21 12:26 International item has left Canada and is en route to destination

2006/08/18 19:43 MAPLE, ON Item accepted at the Post office

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

It means just what it says, when delivered it will indicate that (If the destination country actually does a delivery scan).

If this package is sent to the USA you may be able to get more up to date information tracking it at USPS (same goes for other countries). Canada Post rely on the destination country to supply the tracking information and usually this is done in periodic batch mode so the info may not appear at Canada Post for several days after delivery.
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks! The item was sent to US and OMG it still hasn't arrived after 13 days. What kind of xpresspost is that?
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

USPS doesn't show it at all.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Probably MIA in US Customs although it's hard to tell as often there will be no scan data at USPS until after delivery.

Have patience and good luck in passing some on to your buyer. Would be very rare for an Xpresspost item to be totally lost (delayed? yes!).

- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You can request a refund of the shipping cost from Canada Post if the item is not delivered in the time indicated on the website.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

What that line means is that your parcel has ARRIVED in the COUNTRY that you shipped it to -- the next update you will see is once the item is actually delivered to the destination address you sent it to -- you will see, ITEM SUCCESSFULLY DELVIRED TO ADDRESS.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Still no delivery.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

3jcc14
Community Member
Hi, your item is in US Customs. USPS does not provide as much detailed tracking info as Canada Post. More than likely if you searched your tracking number at www.usps.com, you'd get nothing back. What matters most now is what you wrote on the package and what is being interpreted by US Customs. Xpresspost or not, it is truly out of Canada Post's hands now.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thanks. The buyer left a positive feedback, so everything is ok. But it still doesn't show as delivered on USPS or Canada post websites.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply