about shipping day

I purchased a ps3 game on august 22nd , payment recieved , the seller told me that he had shipped the games on the same day(august 22nd) , but i one thing i don't understand is the shipping keep changing every day. the next day i login to check the shipping day , it changed to 23rd , and it changed to 24th in the next day and changed to 25th in a day after . can any one told me what is going on ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

about shipping day

@mu067124 wrote:

I purchased a ps3 game on august 22nd , payment recieved , the seller told me that he had shipped the games on the same day(august 22nd) , but i one thing i don't understand is the shipping keep changing every day. the next day i login to check the shipping day , it changed to 23rd , and it changed to 24th in the next day and changed to 25th in a day after . can any one told me what is going on ?

Hi mu067124,

Mind sending me an email with the Item Number for this item please? I'd like to see what's going on with this.

For future potential technical concerns, please post them here: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/bd-p/Issues

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply