all the time my orders disappear out of my history

Hi Ebay,

As a regular buyer off your site it is very disappointing to not have a contact email people can email in and get issues resolved through there...considering it is Ebay, on the internet, you would assume you could contact your customer service online....

Anyway, I have a constant issue with my orders disappearing out of my history.  No they are not hidden orders.  I have to call in and talk to about 3 different people for at least a half hour out of my work day, (since the hours to call are not very friendly either) to even remotely get them to understand the issue.  At this point they still cannot immediately fix my issue, and have wasted a vast amount of my time.  Eventually the problem gets secretly resolved with no notification to myself and I have to stalk the ebay site in order to actually see the change before it is forgotten.

Can someone please contact me to resolve this issue?  And not over phone, over email like we actually live in the 2000's.

Thanks, Pam

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is a member to member Board and no eBay staff comes here.

You do know that eBay deletes information after about 60 days right?

If you need to refer to older purchases, the easiest way is to use your Paypal account, which keeps the payment and seller information +title indefinitely.

More importantly-- why do you think you need this information?

Are you finding that you are not receiving your purchases promptly?

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

You have 30 days after the last estimated day for delivery to open a Dispute.

If your seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded.

And it is all robotic. No human beings needed.

If things go past the 30 day eBay limit, you are also covered by Paypal's Buyer Protection, for 180 days from payment.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay does not read these forums -- just other buyers and sellers

If stuff is disappearing (and you need to find it):

(1) if buying then try changing the view: Last 60 days / 2017 / 2016 / 2015

(2) if buying/selling go to paypal and look at the transactions there.

(3) If selling you can look at your eBay invoice details. eBay allows you to save the details to your computer every month as either html or CSV (spreadsheet) files.

(4) Go to your mail program and search your old messages (I archive most of my eBay messages, just in case)

Unfortunately eBay.Ca's weekly chat session is currently shutdown until a new employee takes over the task.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@pwei6185 wrote:

As a regular buyer off your site  

I have a constant issue with my orders disappearing out of my history.  No they are not hidden orders.

Eventually the problem gets secretly resolved with no notification to myself and I have to stalk the ebay site in order to actually see the change before it is forgotten.

I'm not sure if I know what you mean exactly and you do not say WHEN these items were purchased.  If you bought something more than 60 days ago it WILL be a hidden order by that time because after 60 days eBay hides them.  You can still view them by clicking the drop-down menu on the right side.  It goes back 3 years.  

If an item gets removed for being fraudulent, like a VeRO violation, then the listing is pulled and disappears completely.  The transaction will still be visible on PayPal if you need to file a claim about it.  

PURCHASE HISTORY.jpg

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

No actually Ebay stores your purchase history for the past 3 years...FYI. The orders are disappearing from my order history
Message 5 of 5
latest reply