anyone having problems with ebay.ca today? My shopping cart won't load.

I am having problems with the Canadian ebay site today.  I have items in my shopping cart and a message came up saying it was unable to load items.  I did call ebay and report the problem.

I just won a bid and tried to pay, but could not get a shipping cost so I had to go to ebay.com to complete the transaction.  The top pf the home page is double loading with other information so I cannot go to the drop down menu.  Is anyone else experiencing any of these problems with the canadian site today?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: anyone having problems with ebay.ca today? My shopping cart won't load.

worrly
Community Member

I had a buyer from the US who could not pay for her item. It said to change address or contact for shipping info. I sent her an invoice so hopefully that works. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am having the same problem with  My eBay page....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have been having this problem for almost 3 days now.  I have called Ebay customer service and reported this issue and was told that I was not the only one.  He said they are looking into it and that was it....that was yesterday morning and so far it is not back.  Just to say at the beginning of my conversation with them he tried to imply it was because my cart was full.  This obviously is not the reason why it won't load and I persisted with them to look into it.  I did not have a good feeling that this is being looked into.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes, I am having the same problem in regard to my shopping cart won't load.  This is going on 3 days now and I did report the issue yesterday morning via phone with Ebay customer service, but it was implied that it was because my shopping cart was full.  I asked what this would have to do with anything...my cart is always full and when it goes over, I delete old items.  It was then he said they were going to look into it.  I would like to complete some of my orders, but can't remember everything that I have put aside in my cart.  I hope they will fix the problem soon and maybe if enough of us call they will!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply