bad feed bck for item not as described

How is it possible to get neg feed bck for item not as described when you hve detailed pictures and the information on your item is exact weird stuff

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Because what the buyer got was not what he expected. Which might be delusional on his part....

Did the buyer contact you before leaving fB?

Do you have No Returns in your listing? Many buyers take that to mean that they are stuck with whatever you send and will leave negative fb instead of trying to work things out.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You don't have any negative or neutral feedback ?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No the buyer didnt contact me,this has happend 4 times different buyers say not as described,the last one i had 11 pictures and they were very detailed pics,and yess i do have no returns,just like i have 2 strikes for communication, now that is just silly, i always answer all questions, the same day,usually within an hr,not understanding all this,bad feedbck,one item i sold a few months bck was a bar towell,i get an item not as described,i contact the person to see what the problem was,she said sorry i thought it said bath towell,i mean really,out of almost 200 sales is it possible that a handfull of those people dont read descriptions,because the pics are good,i think ebay could do a better job weeding these out,contacting ebay is usually a waist of time there reps are from foreighn countries and you cant understand them,maybe ebay needs the communication defect strike
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

no negative or neutral feedbck but looks like i loose my top rated seller status
Message 5 of 5
latest reply