Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I can't list my item to sell

I have the finished draft ready to post my ad. Everytime after I click complete it sends me to the paypal site to ask how I will have my fees come off from my bank account, paypal, or credit card. I have my bank account connected and I have visa gift...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow shipping from China to Canada?

I'm a long time eBay user...I love eBay. 99% of the stuff I order comes direct from China (I'm a fan of the "Buy it Now!" button). I'm used to it taking a month for my orders to arrive but recently I've run into a problem. Currently I have 8 items in...

• 37 replies
  • 72 helpful

how can I list an item in U.S dollars?

Hello everyeone, I've been away from eBay for quite sometime and only recently have I returned to find significant changes to the website engine. I used to be able to choose which currency I wanted to list my item in - U.S or CDN - but now I don't se...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers buying and selling on eBay

Resolved! Return shipping label help

I bought a control board for an istick 30w to repair a customers device, the unit came in and I installed it but later that night as it was charging I noticed the oled screen flickering, the next day it started going blank then flashing wildly. I msg...

• 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

After paying for my order, the price was changed by the seller

Two days ago I purchased a camera on ebay with 10$, I already paid for it but next day the seller send me an email that this is not the right price and I have two options: to pay the difference or I can be fully refunded. Of course, I don't want to a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Re-paying for an item.

I was refunded my purchase price for an item I did not receive within the specified time. Now I have received the item and have agreed to re-pay for it. What the safe way to do so?

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

replacement/exchange items

Does ebay have any way to ensure that I am covered with replacement/exchange items?for instance if:the seller agrees but then doesn't send the replacement orthe replacement is damaged from mailing?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone having problems with eBay messages right now?

Anyone having trouble replying to or sending messages on eBay.ca right now? Messages I have been trying to send have not been showing up in my "Sent" folder and I keep getting bumped back into the same message that I am replying to when I hit "send."...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal charging exorbitant fee's to transfer to Canadian bank accounts under the guise 'free'

Paypal is stealing from us under the guise of 'free.' Not only do I have a U.S. dollar account where I should be able to send my U.S. dollars, but they insist on doing a conversion with absolutely no other options into a CDN dollar account. On an $80...

• 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller's Beware: Canada Post Label Refunds via PayPal

Of FIFTEEN postage label refunds that I have requested since 2008, I have received TWO refunds so far. (Yes, that's right, two out of fifteen.) All of the refunds were requested within the required 48 hours for label cancellation, and were valid - ei...

May the 4th 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, The weekly session is back! Sorry for the hiatus last week. I'll be here most of the day today. Open issues: Odd missing gallery picture in search results Errors when uploading more than one tracking number at a time (repeated, errone...

Star Wars Day

Resolved! FVF credit for removed listing due to suspicious buyer

I had an encounter with a buyer who I believe tried to scam me by asking for my Paypal address and item number instead of paying directly through eBay. The day before I was able to file an UID, I received the MC098 suspicious buyer email from eBay, a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay selling policy

I find it really inconvient that if your selling an item on ebay you have to be near a phone and can't post an item using your email as a source of confirmation, as you would normally do but with a phone. GRRR ebay, grrr!

We found a cheaper option: XXXXXXX

I put an item I was interested in purchasing on my Watch list last night. Today I received the following email from eBay. We found a cheaper option: xx(Item Titlexx)eBay What they failed to take into consideration was the fact that the item I am watc...

Global Shipping marked "Delivered" yesterday, still no product today

Item was marked "Delivered" on May 4th,it's May 5th, I still don't have the product ... where was this delivered? Looking at "Global Shipping" tracking information, it seems it was delivered to my city. What is my recourse if I never received the pro...

eBay Global Shipping

Seller selling on eBay should think twice before using eBay Global Shipping, their data is not complete and often erroneous. My recent purchase: - the data only shows the city the item is delivered to, not my specific address - the item was marked as...

Global shipping

If I paid a set price for Global shipping, why was I charged $36 upon delivery? I will never purchase using Ebay's Global Delivery service again.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bag of air for $550?

Is it just me or is a bag of air going for $547.19 CAD/$425 USD with 4 bids?The seller just listed it too!http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Air-from-Kobe-Bryants-final-game-/252361368620I did some research on this, and it looks like it was some sort of scam peo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! CAN OUTHERS SEE YOUR MAX BID THIS HAPPEND 2 TIMES WHERE I WAS HIGH BIDDER THAN 2 SECONDS BEAT .10

PLACEING MAX BID THAN 2 SEC BEFOR CLOSE BID LOOSEING BY TEN CENTS OVER MY MAX BID SO THAT TELLS ME BIDERS CAN SEE WHAT I HAVE BID SOMETHING FISHEY GOIN ON HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME TWICE

Buyers Who Choose Wrong Reason For Case - What to do?

Just looking for some help here. Buyer opened a case saying camera didn't work on the phone I sold, no biggies, they asked for a $20 partial refund. However because they opened the case as "item not received", my hands are tied. PayPal blocks all fun...

Resolved! Seller wants me to ship a return item to another buyer instead of back to them

About a month ago I bought a game from a seller for the Playstation 4 but was sent a game for the Playstation Vita. When I opened a return with the seller to have it sent back or exchanged, I was ignored until I was able to ask eBay to step in, and t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.