Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! I paid e-check to a seller in China emailed them now they have closed on excess 40 cases! I in limbo

Hello, I paid for a multi item purchase by e-check. I told the seller about it; but then they opened individual cases of non-payment. We had a death in the family and I had not checked my messages. Now all cases are closed and each item is a strike. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free International Shipping yeah right

If you browse auction listings from the eBay site that is for that domain, such as U.S (.com) or U.K. (.co.uk) certain items have written in bold right below the listing "Free International Shipping." Yet navigate to the actual listing and it is neve...

Package has been missing for six months

Long, LONG story short. I ordered an item in June, but told the seller not to send it until the end of the month of June as I would be away for a week. He didn't and sent it too soon. It was listed as delivered the week I was away, and seven days lat...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian seller selling on .com and .ca

Hello, Green horn seller here.I have been maxing out my 50 free listings on .CA and decided to use my free 50 listing on .COM yes!! eBay gives you 100 total but..... I noticed my .COM listings are not coming up in my search its been 4 days since list...

You win but item never gets shipped so seller can just refund you,because buyer got too good a deal

Has anyone else been having this problem? I buy beads from china and never get the shipment because I won it for such a good price. So seller never ships item and I let them know I would still like the item and they just refund instead. Are they not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Icon on my ipad

Hi can someone please tell me how to creat an icon on my iPad for my store? Just the eBay symbol

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need ebay contact phone number

I have a case open no answer from the seller I need to call ebay can you please provide me with a phone number? thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Yu Gi Oh Cards from Canada (Toronto)

I'm looking for the cheapest way to ship singles. Originally I wanted to ship internationally but it doesn't look like that's going to be affordable for the buyer(s). I'd like to ship within Canada and to the US at the very least, but I'm trying to f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Paypal Glitch?

I have used Paypal shipping labels for a very long time and got the following message when trying to print shipping label this morning? "The buyer's name and shipping address could not be pre-filled because your eBay username has not been added to yo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can we Canadians not buy and pay for items in US dollars anymore?

I just bought an item and it automatically converted it to Canadian dollars from my US paypal dollars. I have never had that happen before?? Before if I bought something it would let me pay in US dollars from my US paypal dollars. Did something chang...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

February 3rd 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Welcome to the first session of February 2016. This thread will remain open for most of the day and possibly into tomorrow, time permitting. Here are the issues I'm currently tracking: Estimated Delivery discrepancy between View Item ...

Resolved! Identifying these Hand Painted Tiles

Hi All, Got these tiles from a friend whose relatives had traveled to Italy, Portugal and Egypt among other places in the late 1800's, early 1900's. Trying to determine the origin of these tiles. They are hand painted, show crazing, they were removed...

Is there something like this for Feb changes for Global?

Is there something like this for Feb - changes for Global. I found this on the .com site and it is for the US sellers, I was wondering if there was anything like this for Global. Looks like if you have 3% late shipping, you loose you TRS and if you a...

Whats your percentage for received Asia orders?

So i have been ordering an lot from China and noticing some packages just don't make it.Seems like 1/4 dont make it or is not as described. Whats your ratio for never received? and not as described? Not having good luck.

Resolved! I only have 2 bags listed, and I was listing a 3rd bag and ebay.ca said that I have reached my max?

Hello, I am trying list a 3rd bag, but I'm not able to. Am I only aloud to listing 2 bags? I noticed people selling a lot more than 2 bags at the same time. I just have one more last bag to list and that's it. Can you help? Thank you. Alba Nadal

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit goods, so what?

Hello, As botha seller and a buyer, I have had my experience with counterfeit goods here on Ebay. I have been fooled once with a USB flash drive which was too good to be true, and it turned out to be just that. I didn't have much help with Ebay getti...

How can I send a Invoice and asked for CDN funds

Hi, I'm looking for help on how to send invoices for CDN funds when the item is listed in USD. With the terrible Canadian dollar and most of my customers being American I would lose money listing everything in CA funds. So 90% of the listings are USD...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.