Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

When I ship an item through paypal, ebay does not show the item marked as shipped.

Hi, I have been an ebay member back since the early 2000's almost 1990's. Can't say I am very impressed with ebay and the high fees (about 12 or 15 percent) for poor database that doesn't even work half the time. When I ship an item through paypal, a...

How can a seller charge me 40% of purchase price of boots for a BOX that arrived damaged?

Bought a pair of expensive boots from a seller, and they do not fit. They have not been worn, tags are on, and they are immaculate. In order to return them, I need to pay to ship (that's fine) pay to insure (more $ for me to waste) and now I see they...

Description Builder problem

I have a problem. Is there keys I can push to get the Description builder to close? I am using Turbo to do some listings, the Description builder pop up has shifted a bit for each auction. Now I am unable to move the page to be able to click on the "...

Resolved! Could anyone teach me where I should, or how I can ask eBay to remove a negative feedback?

Hi,I got a negative feedback today. The buyer who lives in Spain complained about the tax he had to pay for his purchase. Saying ;Me han cobrado 32 euros de gastos de aduana.( I was charged 32 euros from customs charges. Google Translation) We mentio...

I buy from member but I did not got the item from one year bak

You purchase a wristwatch from about a year ago and up until this time the seller delivered by delaying me and tell me that I received and I never received anything from him so far and I want to restore my money and this person is not suitable to dea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments

Why am I getting a charge for minimum order not met, it says I have to make further purchases to waive the charge

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to reply to feedback received.

I have tried in vain to reply to feedback received. I can type it in, but when I submit, I get a message "You can not reply to feedback you did not receive." What's up with that.? The feedback is there, with a "reply" button. Are we no longer able to...

Buyer hasn't paid

A buyer purchased one of my Buy It Now items, last Tuesday. I have sent the buyer an invoice, but he has still not paid and he has 0 feedback.Right now the item is hot (I sold other copies of the item just a few hours after I made the eBay listing) s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another chuckle for the day...

One never knows what one will find in stamp treasure boxes! A recent find, 10 unused condoms nestled in a box of Netherlands stamps from an estate big box of shoeboxes of stamps sorted into countries! 2 different kinds of condoms, all expired in 2012...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is Lithium Technologies, Inc

Reading another thread I decided to check my Third Party authorizations. It show Lithium Technologies, Inc. What is it/ And do I need it?

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay fees on shipping

Why I am desapointed with Ebay )0: For 1 year I notice that many customers are dissatisfied and buy less and less on EBay because the shipment charges are made too exagerated... What I remark it is that eBay does not help a lot by taking 10 % on fees...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling in cnd, paying all fees in USD

How is one to make any money selling in cnd and having to pay all fees in USD including 10% on shipping, plus paypal fees if an item sells. This is a Canadian site right? Or am I in the wrong place?

Item not as described but transaction is a few months old.

Hi, I bought portable dvd players from a seller here in mid September. I did not try them out until after Christmas (silly me I guess) as they were a present. Upon trying to set them up my husband found a DVD already inside and that someone had taken...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Chat

Will there be a chat session today?

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

terrible customer service support!

ebay has owed me a coupon code now for 4 months and they have not provided any sort of resolution. I just went a did a call with a CSR (I hope the call was recorded!) who pretended to play silent on the phone and so I put him on speaker and after 15 ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

True Love

The elderly man in his eighties, hurried to his doctor appointment at 8am. He wanted to finish quickly because he must be somewhere by nine. The doctor asked what the next appointment was. He proudly said that at 9am every morning he is at the hospit...

Resolved! Question about GSP within Canada

Hey everyone, A few days ago my shipment arrived to Mississauga, Ontario from Kentucky as part of the GSP. It is destined to arrive to me here, in Calgary, Alberta. Although there is an expected time period/range during which the package is scheduled...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are any other Canadians so disgusted with ebay's exchange rate that they are also turning to Amazon?

I just paid $68 for a $43 purchase. I used to get over the inflated shipping cost, but these exchange rates have turned me completely off. I am DONE with ebay for a good long time. Amazon is my new go-to. I did 90% of my Christmas shopping there and ...

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! returns and refunds

If a buyer wants a full refind and wants to return their item back to seller, does e bay give the money that ebay has taken out for the sale? or does the seller lose that?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Ebay weirdness with no explanation

Several months ago I removed the authorization for a third party app called "Erated". I then had to go and manually remove all of the info that the erated script had injected into my listings. The find and replace in the bulk edit and turbolister doe...

how old must a seller be?

I was wondering how old a seller has to be to have an account? What happens if a child is selling on eBay? Please let me know. Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi, are there any Karl Ens porcelain experts around?

I have an unusual piece of Karl Ens porcelain and cannot find anything like it else where and cannot for the life of me even begin to price it. It has the blue Ens stamp X and Volkstaed marked on the under side of the pedestal. Anyone have any idea a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors