Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Reply To Feedback

Hi all. I always like to leave a reply to the feedback I receive on Ebay (all has been positive), but for some reason I have not been able to do so lately. The function works, but when I go to enter it, nothing happens. Just wondering if this is a bu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I find a "suspended " member??

I made a an eBay purchase and the seller agreed to a partial refund. I have received half of said refund and am no longer able to contact him as his Account has been "suspended". He has my name and address as he has sent money via Moneygram , but I h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is the photo uploader on EBAY USA so much better than the one on EBAY Canada ?

I had to list items on EBAY USA (Adult Magazines) because we are not allowed on EBAY Canada. (This I do not understand but it is a distinct matter). I was surprised to see that their photo uploader is much more user friendly than ours and the quality...

. Sent a parcel to a customer

Hello- sent a parcel to a customer- With tracking number from Canada Post. Tracking says parcel was delivered to their community mailbox. Customer says now they did not get it. They want refund amount of the item i sold them plus their shipping. How ...

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos?

Anyone having problems uploading photos? I've tried everything. I've previously posted photos about a month ago for an item, but now to upload photos for a new item, it doesn't work. No browse button appears. I tried the basic and the standard and tr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Just Noticed Something Different in Search

This evening, I was searching for DVD's on .ca and something seemed strange. There are a lot of Canadian media sellers and their listings usually show up near the top with U.S. sellers but all I was seeing was U.S. listings. Then I noticed something ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is wrong with the photo uploader

wow the photo uploader is painfully slow if it works at all,mostly errors takes forever,never had issues till latelly,still using the same camera pentax,the usa site is super fast,like would you not think canada site would use the same software?

How Do I Get Rid Of The Canadian Flag And Canadian Money Amounts On My Page?

Somehow when I activated an eBay seller offer today, I now get the Canadian flag and Canadian $ amounts on my home page. Does anyone have any suggestions or information on how to take this off? It's hard enough keeping track of everything as it is wi...

Resolved! Sudden issues with quick lister not staying in US funds

I'm suddenly having issues with eBay's quick lister. I sell on dot ca in US funds, and when I'm set to do a new listing, I usually just pull down one I've already listed by hitting the "Sell similar" button. Yet when the new draft page comes down it'...

Tracking of incoming mail by Canada Post

Hope someone understands and can explain the current tracking system. Here is my case: I have purchased something in Russia (not through eBay) and the item was mailed to me by registered AIRMAIL packet with proper code and sufficient tracking on Russ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP over charging

Why is the eBay shipping service so incredibly over priced? When an item from the states to Canada costs twice the purchase price and it's never more than $5 from anyone doing it them selves, it seems kinda gougie... No?I will not be buying from anyb...

• 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

why am I seeing canadian exchange rates(flag) on my purchases.?

I have a Canadian flag near "my ebay" and seeing canadian exchange rates? I live in U.S my last purchase was from U.S and I can't seem to change the currency back to USD. Everything was in USD till today. Ebay glitch?Little help? Thanks in advance.

Canadian Dollar Trading BELOW US$0.71 this morning

https://beta.finance.yahoo.com/quote/CADUSD%3DX/news Looking at it the other way, the US$ trades above Cdn$ 1.41 this morning https://beta.finance.yahoo.com/quote/CAD%3DX/news

no access code in confirmation email.

I bought two items using a guest account back on November 28th. But in the confirmation e-mail there was no access code to enter into my guest account. I e-mailed both sellers I purchased from, one replied saying my package was being delayed (I just ...

bought from . NOT SATISFIED. seller located in China, wants me to send it back.

I bought a hoodie from . I am NOT SATISFIED with it. The seller is located in China, and thus far hasn't offered to reimburse me, but wants me to send the hoodie back to China. The postage is going to cost more than $50. and that is without tracking....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY DOES EBAY "REFUSE" TO HELP, "BUYERS" WHEN PAYPAL IGNORES AND BLOCKS OUR ACCOUNTS???

FOR OVER 5 MONTHS NOW, STILL PAYPAL ACCOUNT BLOCKED, THEY SAY, "TO MUCH" ITEMS NOT ARRIVING, SO CALLING ME A LIER AND CLAIMS AGAINST ME, THIS IS ILLEGAL ACTS BY PAYPAL, I DO NOT RUN THE POSTAL COMPANIES,!!!I NEED MY ACCOUNT RESTORED BUT EBAY DOES NOT...

m

For this iPhone I have $9 in my account>How much money I have to add

Can I get 3 Basic store subscriptions instead of 1 Premium?

200 listings with Basic store at $20, 500 with Premium at $60 ... I fail to see the REAL advantages of getting a premium store if it doesn't even get you as many "free" listings as the "Basic" level money for money.So can you sign up 3 basic stores i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item paid for, but no confirmation of international shipping received.

Hi, I bid and paid for an item promptly, but received no confirmation that the item was shipped internationally. Paypal confirms payment, and after 4 days I messaged the seller asking about item. Seller says they were busy, and hadn't uploaded the in...

Resolved! Buyer's bid disappered

I was selling an item, for the past 2 days, there was a bid for the starting amount, but when I went to check on it, it's gone, no bid.Doesn't Ebay have to notify me if the buyer wants to cancel a bid?

Best Offer?

I had a buyer who sent a best offer of $10 for my $12 item. I counter-offered $11. Then today instead of buying at the counter-offered price she bought and paid for he item at its original $12 while the counter-offer was still active. Am I obligated ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

These fees are just about the limit!

10% final value fees and a "shipping final value fee"?! WTH is that? Oh, I know, it's way of pretending final value fees are lower than they actually are. Wait, I can hear the chorus already: "other auctions charge more". Yes, and with other auctions...

• 57 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors