Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! item returned to sender due to shipping address problem

I shipped an item to the U.S. with the eBay Paypal shipping label. PayPal says the shipping address is a "Confirmed Residential address". Canada Post shipped it to the US, but now the Canada Post website says: "Recipient not located at address provid...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ask ebay to step in. Cannot find a way to do this???

I have been trying to find a way to contact someone at ebay to help with an issue. I purchased an item 2 months ago and have been getting the run around from the seller. Apparently I can get ebay to 'step in' . I have tried to find the link for this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How asking EBay to step-in a case when seller start the refund process without any mutual agreement?

How asking EBay to step-in a case of ''item not like description'' when the seller start the refund process without any mutual agreement and with a refund offer isn't in the standard of the EBay guaranty policy? I'm block and I can't ask EBay to step...

invoicing/refunds

I sold an item to an International buyer (Japan) and they paid right away (the wrong amount) before I could invoice them. So I refunded the amount they paid (item price plus wrong shipping price) thinking I could issue them a proper invoice for the p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can. Dollar showing on store?

I list mostly on .com and always in US dollars. I am finding that when I go to my store now, all the prices are shown in Canadian dollars. Are buyers in the US seeing Canadian dollar amounts when they go to our stores? I just checked, and the exchang...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just won a bid... but what is this 'import tax'?

Hi, I'm new to Ebay and this is my first bid won: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-MoMa-MUJI-Double-ring-Notebook-B5-7mm-48-SHeets-Pack-of-5-Beige-F-S-Japan-/321826861667?hash=item4aee603263 . I was interested in it because of its cheap price and free sh...

Resolved! Unfair feedback!! wwyd?

Hi!! If you take a look at my feedback, you will see I have three negatives and all three are crazy unfair, I just need to vent a bit! I need to know what I can do about the most recent, just left a couple days ago : I am selling this Sonia Kashuk Ey...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Tale of Two Countries - interesting shipping comparison!

Sellers who are not also eBay buyers might not know what their U.S. competitors pay in terms of international shipping. I thought I'd post this experience as a comparison, since many Canadian sellers (although not me actually) do complain about the h...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Refund Issues

I have put in a request to return an item received damaged . The seller requested a second payment , after the initial payment , for extra shipping costs . This second payment does not show up on the return details page ? I have messaged the seller t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Windows 10

Here are the issues that I had as a seller. 1- I have a Nikon D7000 DSLR and the drivers are only available up to Win8.1. I couldn't upload my pictures without downloading Nikon's viewer. This added redundant work. Far from ideal. 2- With WIn8.1, whe...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

why are my sales gone

i dont understand my low sales in the last 3 months,is it the low canadian dollar although i list on us and ca sites,my prices are low my shipping is reasonable i have great fb,i have lots of collectables rare and im not getting sales like i did thre...

How can I track my package if it's under International Priority Shipping?

Hello, I have received an email confirming that the item I bought from the u.s. has shipped. The seller gave me a tracking number that starts with UPAAB which is also under 'International Priority Shipping; When I clicked on the tracking number's lin...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Problems Getting email Payment Confirmations from PayPal?

So far this morning I am missing three email payment confirmations from PayPal. I got the eBay transactions confirmations OK The payments show "paid" in both eBay and PayPal But... no email yet from PayPal. I suggest you check your PayPal account if ...

Question about an item being shipped from China/Hong Kong.

Hello, I bought an item 6 days ago from a seller in China/Hong Kong that has not yet been marked as shipped (maybe they shipped it without tracking info). My question is about the estimated delivery date. It says that my estimated delivery date is ar...

August 12th 2015 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Welcome to our weekly chat. Opening up the format a little this week, I'll be with you on & off between now and sometime after 1 pm. Please start posting at your convenience.

Does This Have Value?

I have about 20 First Day Covers including this one for the 1977 Queen's Jubilee with a coin in it, and others from 1973 for Francois Xavier de Laval, Cornelius Krieghoff, Christmas 1972 with all four stamps, etc. They are all undamaged and in perfec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Notice on Canada Post website

"Our website and web services will be unavailable from August 21, 9 p.m. Eastern Time to August 23, 7 p.m. while we complete an important upgrade of our IT infrastructure." Didn't they recently "redo" their website?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! is there a category list?

Can anyone provide a link to a full list of categories and their numbers? And are category numbers the same on .CA and .COM? Thanks!!

Ebay is once again ripping off their sellers w/ enforcing tracked shipping & not backing the sellers

Why is Ebay allowed to have a money back guarantee for buyers and then take that money from the sellers? If we charge regular shipping and buyer says the item does not arrive, Ebay takes our money.If we charge tracked shipping (which is too high), ev...

best offer retractions

I would like to retract a counter offer that I sent to my buyer. Would this result in any defect? Thanks.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

New promo

After a long wait: http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2015/0811/list500free.html

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Any Opinion On Value of This Stamp?

Hi, I have this Canadian stamp, it is stuck on the corner of an envelope, but not canceled because when I stuck it on, many years ago, I noticed the manufacturing flaw in it. There is a largish round dot where the ink did not appear. Isn't this unusu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Is Value of Olympic Sterling Silver Set

I have two Olympic Precious Metal Stamp Sets "Official Olympic Commemorative Cover Set", both bought brand new for around $180 each, carefully stored, in original leather folder, with first day cover and sterling silver stamp replica included. I have...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.