Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cancelled order and unpaid item case.

Hi there I won an auction item but the seller and I have agreed to cancel the order and the unpaid item case. It already shows that she has listed the item for sale again but she does not know how to cancel the unpaid item case. Thank youMonica

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Way too expensive

Hi, I'm interested in this magazine http://www.ebay.com/itm/UFC-Ronda-Rousey-Nude-Naked-16x20-Poster-ESPN-Body-Issue-Cover-SEXY-/331513704258?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2fc1af42 there is no way i'm paying 25$ shipping to the global shipping pro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it not fraud to offer an item for sale that you do not own or possess?

Seller offers item. 2 weeks after payment states that the item is not in his shop and that he has been away etc. Is this not a case of fraud? I grow tired of Ebay seemly supporting sellers at the expense of buyers. I rarely use this anymore for this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stainless steel Garlic press Mincer, is it garbage?

I bought what supposed to be a Stainless Steel Ginger Garlic Peel and Press Mincer Kitchen Tools. It broke after using it few times I attached picture hope it shows so no one else be fooled. I Paid $ 5.95 unfortunately it took at least 6 weeks to arr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Impossible to Get Rid of Communications Bell Popups

Have contacted ebay...but impossible to get rid of the annoying Communications Bell Popups on the right side of screen.Even when each item individually selected to TURN OFF noticiations, they pop right back up again. Like driving a car & suddenly a s...

Buyer asks, "Would you accept a u.s.postal money order (Canadian version) instead of paypal"?ThisOK?

A potential buyer asks, "Would you accept a u.s.postal money order (Canadian version) instead of paypal? I would not expect you to ship until payment has cleared--and would you ship to a p.o.box? you would have to ship with your national post office....

Seller wants to relist the item already sold.

Today I bought a pair of Fendi's shoes ( item 251323233081 ) from for $96.00. After that he sent me a message saying that I have won the shoes for a very low price and he wants to relist the item. What should I do? Thanks.

reply to a customer with an offer

Hi I can't find how to reply to a buyer message with a direct offer. I don't seem to have this feature on my panel. Is it only for store owner ? I have read this topic: "sending a private offer" but I can't find anywhere the "send an offer directly t...

Resolved! FRAUD? My PayPal was charged for an item I did not receive, and my eBay Account shows NO purchases?

I bought an item on FEBRUARY 18, 2015 from (shown on PayPal receipt), who shows up as on eBay. Although I received an eBay receipt and confirmation of shipping (supposedly on Feb. 22nd) I have yet to receive anything. HERE IS THE MAIN PROBLEM: When I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot leave feedback

In my selling history, the button to leave feedback to a buyer works, it brings me to the feedback page. But when I write my feedback and click on the button at the end of the page, nothing happens... it won't let me leave feedback

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund timeframe

Ok Here goes.In november 2014, I purchased two items from a chinese ebay seller. 2 months later no package, so I contact the seller, who says he will send two more and that I have to be patient, and so forth. Keeping in mind that shipping delays from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell

Hi having problem to sell it is my first times .would like to sell in United States only if possible, or worldwide.Each times I am trying to list-it it is refuse .Can you verify wath Iam doing wrong.Thanks Andre Turcot

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my refund ?

Ok so i bought an item, the seller contacted me after couple of weeks telling me it couldn't be delivered, anyways he told me he could either refund or send again, i told him to refund and he complied. I purchased the item via a debit card, the thing...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors