Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

sellers who lose things once item is won

i won an item that i had been watching for 7 days and low and behold the seller somehow could not find the item and decided to refund my money.... How do we control sellers who feel the item is worth more and decide to lose it when it is time to ship...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items not listing

I'm new to selling on Ebay. My dashboard says I can sell 20 items a month. I am able to relist items with no problem, but I am trying to add a new listing and nothing is happening, it just saves it. When am I able to actually post new items, as of no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

aeroplan card

can I use my aeroplan TD card when buying from the site? If so how? TY

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should the seller be allowed to include the shipping price to the declared value of item sold.

Should the seller be allowed to include the shipping price to the declared value of item sold? I have a huge duty bill to pay because seller is conviced that he can add the shipping price of an item to the value of the item I bought. Is that fair or ...

shipping via apo/dpo

My bidder his registered (eBay/Paypal) in Belgium. He is a member of the US army and works at the US embassy. Since I clearly indicated in my add that I would only ship to registered bidder/address in the USA or Canada, this potential buyer is asking...

Why is a shipping charge coming up when the seller isn't shipping?

I want to buy a PSN voucher from America (I live in Canada) so first off would it work? It's for content. Now to the main problem: the seller is simply messaging me the voucher code but ebay is charging a shipping cost ($22 to be exact) What's going ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When will the feedback icon be fixed?

The feedback Icon to leave feedback does not work. All information is put in but when I click on the feedback icon nothing happens. When will it be fixed?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Ebay Summary-follow sellers

What happen to the ability to go to my Ebay -- summary - then follow sellers? It was my quickest way of searching items of my interest from my favorite sellers

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a unhappy buyer leave a negative without first communicating with the seller...

I sold a small inexpensive item and received a negative feedback from the buyer....She did not communicate her displeasure to me directly it was only through her negative feedback comment that I learned that she was unhappy. According to her it was N...

Item Not Received Cases & Delivery Times Stated for Canada Post & USPS

Hello, I have received a purchase from a USA seller today March 27, and some items are missing from the package. I purchased everything at the same time and paid in one payment with combined shipping on March 13. It states under "shipping and payment...

Paid Item returned to Seller but not refunded

I returned an item I did not want and seller claims they did not receive it, there is no tracking no. for return shipping since it would of cost alot more, and I cannot open a dispute now since its been to long. I purchased from a reputable seller so...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i trace a shipment

I purchased a licience plate holder and recieved a conformation 60051-01 my credit card has been charged $28.52 by seller how do i track this shipment from us to canada

Is there an eBay fee to list a minimum bid on an item?

Normally, we post our items for auction at no minimum bid, or the default of $1.00, but we are considering adding a minimum bid of $100. Would this affect our eBay seller fees? We are a registered charity, so do not currently pay the Final Value Fees...

Received an item that wasn't as described but no longer appears in my purchase history.

Ordered a painting that when it arrived was a pathetic replica that barely resembled what I ordered, seller (from China) bought time but didn't resolve. Item doesn't appear in my purchase history at all anymore. Not even in the archives. ebay's conta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Esso gift card

I try to activate the card with the number under and systems answers : wrong number. How do I activate the card ? Thanks for your help.

Natural remy hair

Good evening !who ordered natural hair barrette? what is their quality?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller prices out often out of touch with reality

This is just an observation and I was wondering if anyone else has questioned some of the selling practices of many sellers on eBay. I buy online through eBay for some materials related to my business that I cannot purchase in Canada as our options d...

Seat belt extenders (and electrical items) on eBay don't list any appropriate testing.

I just found seat belt extenders on eBay, and I'm concerned that none of the ones I've seen list any testing to meet government safety standards. I'm concerned that buyers may be endangering themselves--I find no cause to be confident that these item...

Resolved! Unable to access

Any clue what is going on with Paypal... Unable to acces my account this morning !!!''Internatl Server Error....'' This is a first for me ?!?!?!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to print my shipping label

Hello folks, so this is my first item sold on ebay and everything is going very wrong for me....I am unable to print my shipping label from Paypal. Each time I try, it ask me to add found to have a positive account. BUT, I already added money to pay ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.